Community > The Lounge

Anything Good Happen Today?

<< < (917/917)

Kanzenkankaku:
pic is high quality babey

RavynousHunter:
SECOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, BITCHES!

Also, the Japanese rum I ordered finally got the fuck out of New Yawk and is, hopefully, gonna be in my hands, soon.  I need that sweet r/rum Reddit karma, damn it.

davedan:
You should try Agricole Rhum from Martinique and Dos Madeiros Rum aged in the Caribbean and Spain

RavynousHunter:
Still need to try Agricole; need to find a source that doesn't charge $40+ for shipping because its coming from the UK...and to make room in the fridge.  I've actually had Dos Madeiros, though, and that's a pretty solid rum.

Also, finally got the damn bottle, and...it was worth it.  Has a somewhat odd smoky flavour and smell to it, but its very smooth goin' down and doesn't burn as much as you'd think it would.  Just goes to further prove the theory I got goin' that Japan knows its shit when it comes to making ANY booze.

Cloud3514:
That actually sounds pretty good. Also reminds me that I need to get some actually good mead. I've got a bottle of cheap mead from a local liquor store in my fridge (that's at least from a local winery), but it's not the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version