Author Topic: Put gays behind electric fences!  (Read 7868 times)

Offline driewerf

• Neonate
Re: Put gays behind electric fences!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 05:57:44 am »
Here's one of his followers trying to defend his comments against Anderson Cooper.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUXDKnL4xGE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUXDKnL4xGE</a>

The dumb is strong with this one. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen anyone dig themselves in to a ditch so quickly, and continue to dig while realizing what they're saying. I realize these fucktards get owned in simple Q&As rather easily, but good gods was this quick.
What offended me in that second video is that the CNN journalist is NOT commenting on the fact of jailing LGBT people (well actually treating them a way below what they received in jail). But he was continuously pointing that woman that their plan will fail anyway.
As if rounding up people is not the horrible thing.

Distind

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 06:24:00 am »
What offended me in that second video is that the CNN journalist is NOT commenting on the fact of jailing LGBT people (well actually treating them a way below what they received in jail). But he was continuously pointing that woman that their plan will fail anyway.

Part of arguing with idiots, if you keep pointing out they're idiots they just ignore you. If you point out thier idea wouldn't work even if implemented fully, you occasionally score points.

Offline driewerf

• Neonate
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 06:55:15 am »

Part of arguing with idiots, if you keep pointing out they're idiots they just ignore you. If you point out thier idea wouldn't work even if implemented fully, you occasionally score points.
Yet, the journalist wasn't having a private discussion with said idiot. It was aired. So there was a public. He should have pointed out that everything that was proposed went against the American constitution, the Declaration of Human rights, and common decency. That what that pastor proposed was a treatement worse than what you get in jail "'fences, drop some food, let hem starve).
The journalist shouldn't keep that woman in mind, but his audience too.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 11:40:14 am »

Yet, the journalist wasn't having a private discussion with said idiot. It was aired. So there was a public. He should have pointed out that everything that was proposed went against the American constitution, the Declaration of Human rights, and common decency. That what that pastor proposed was a treatement worse than what you get in jail "'fences, drop some food, let hem starve).
The journalist shouldn't keep that woman in mind, but his audience too.
Again, arguing with idiots...

At the very least, the majority of the country no longer supports violence against gays, so it's not like this church has been seeing a hell of a lot of support.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.