Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066386 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7155 on: August 29, 2013, 12:40:03 pm »
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7156 on: August 29, 2013, 01:04:08 pm »
And the girl posing knows it too....is she game, or uber ironical?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #7157 on: August 29, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »
Poor girl. >:

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #7158 on: August 29, 2013, 04:27:51 pm »

The longer I watch the more I notice/the funnier it gets.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7159 on: August 29, 2013, 05:10:06 pm »
I love how momma cat is like...

"What did you DO!?"
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7160 on: August 30, 2013, 08:43:14 am »

The longer I watch the more I notice/the funnier it gets.

"I'm so sorry for them, they don't normally act like this."

Well that wasn't quite what I expected. With that said, I'm really mad Ben Carson has decided to retire to go into politics.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:16:16 am by Booker DeWitt »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7161 on: August 30, 2013, 11:15:58 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHKivyPvexI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHKivyPvexI</a>
Ah, stereotypes are a wonderful thing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7162 on: August 30, 2013, 03:16:10 pm »
....I want to play that now.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7163 on: August 30, 2013, 04:41:44 pm »
....I want to play that now.

Yeah, I wanna play some Ski Jumping Footmidget also.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #7164 on: August 30, 2013, 09:48:24 pm »
Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #7165 on: August 30, 2013, 10:48:18 pm »
Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

I actually read the context of that guy's quote, and it basically boiled down to (in my opinion) "hey, I respect women all the time, so it's fun to do stuff you're not normally allowed to do."  First of all, I wonder if he respects women as much as he thinks he does, and secondly, taking pleasure in degrading someone simply because a situation where you're allowed to arises is pretty shitty and does very little to convince others that you 'respect women all the time.'

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7166 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »
Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

I actually read the context of that guy's quote, and it basically boiled down to (in my opinion) "hey, I respect women all the time, so it's fun to do stuff you're not normally allowed to do."  First of all, I wonder if he respects women as much as he thinks he does, and secondly, taking pleasure in degrading someone simply because a situation where you're allowed to arises is pretty shitty and does very little to convince others that you 'respect women all the time.'

Yeah this is one of those cases where context really doesn't make it look better like, at all.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7167 on: August 30, 2013, 11:59:25 pm »
"You know, I'm not a racist or anything. I spend a lot of time promoting harmony between the races and all. So it feels good to just let loose and scream a few racial slurs now and then at an inner-city apartment, or ask all my black friends if they want fried chicken and watermelon for lunch."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #7168 on: August 31, 2013, 01:07:16 am »
Aaww, Robin Thicke just wanted to point out that he's not sexist, but how he sees women are "people whose only purpose is stick your penis into them and ask embarrassing questions before having sex with them on the spot without consent because 'consent is for faggots and you want vagina, not asshole. Do you?'".

I honestly don't know Robin Thicke's position on homosexuals, but I sure know how Macklemore sees love, marriage and sex as "between a man and a woman, no more, you homophilic heterophobes".

(Oh, and sorry if I'm being harsh against those two artists but fuck anyone who promotes sexism, including rape apologism, and homophobia, and the fact that these stupid pieces of shit cobbled chart-topping songs and those radio listeners who never seen or heard a plethora of better artists... I don't want to fucking talk about this bullshit anymore. They won, they've convinced enough teenaged boys and girls their abhorrent philosophies of life and other human beings to a point where I... I... whatever. This nation will never change at this point oh, shit. I've gone overboard. I apologize for behaving very irrationally, but this is seriously a Berserk Button of mine.)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7169 on: August 31, 2013, 01:54:02 am »
Aaww, Robin Thicke just wanted to point out that he's not sexist, but how he sees women are "people whose only purpose is stick your penis into them and ask embarrassing questions before having sex with them on the spot without consent because 'consent is for faggots and you want vagina, not asshole. Do you?'".

I honestly don't know Robin Thicke's position on homosexuals, but I sure know how Macklemore sees love, marriage and sex as "between a man and a woman, no more, you homophilic heterophobes".

(Oh, and sorry if I'm being harsh against those two artists but fuck anyone who promotes sexism, including rape apologism, and homophobia, and the fact that these stupid pieces of shit cobbled chart-topping songs and those radio listeners who never seen or heard a plethora of better artists... I don't want to fucking talk about this bullshit anymore. They won, they've convinced enough teenaged boys and girls their abhorrent philosophies of life and other human beings to a point where I... I... whatever. This nation will never change at this point oh, shit. I've gone overboard. I apologize for behaving very irrationally, but this is seriously a Berserk Button of mine.)

See when I bitched about Macklemore I lost a follower. lmfao. Even tho it's pretty obvious he's only using the LGBTQ stuff as a way to get famous and rich.

&