Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067839 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #10875 on: September 28, 2015, 12:51:21 am »
Despite how insane it is here come to Louisiana specifically New Orleans that's where all the good food is in the US.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10876 on: September 28, 2015, 01:57:29 am »
We all need to make Art's dream come true one day
I wholeheartedly concur with this sentiment.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10877 on: September 28, 2015, 02:19:31 am »
Cookie cakes? And I thought that sandwich cake was weird. It's cake with layers of bread and meat and things that are usually in sandwich. Instead of frosting it is covered in mayo or melted cheese but never in anything sweet. My wife and her family make them. I think those cakes are an abomination.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #10878 on: September 28, 2015, 03:33:48 am »
Cookie cakes? And I thought that sandwich cake was weird. It's cake with layers of bread and meat and things that are usually in sandwich. Instead of frosting it is covered in mayo or melted cheese but never in anything sweet. My wife and her family make them. I think those cakes are an abomination.

I have to disagree Askold - Sandwich cakes sound awesome. It's a shame I've already had my birthday because I want one for my next birthday.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10879 on: September 28, 2015, 04:32:14 am »
So, basically a giant sandwich? Or perhaps a pizza with bread both on top and on the bottom? That sounds pretty good, actually.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10880 on: September 28, 2015, 05:17:59 am »
So, basically a giant sandwich? Or perhaps a pizza with bread both on top and on the bottom? That sounds pretty good, actually.

a) It has a lot more thin layers like a cake. b) The abomination in the eyes of God is decorated like a cake but with materials that are normally used with bread and sandwiches. At least they don't put regular frosting or sugary things on it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10881 on: September 28, 2015, 06:06:22 am »

a) It has a lot more thin layers like a cake. b) The abomination in the eyes of God is decorated like a cake but with materials that are normally used with bread and sandwiches. At least they don't put regular frosting or sugary things on it.

That still sounds alright. It sounds to me like a stack of thin-crust pizzas with some cheese or mayo decorations on top. I can't see how that would taste all that bad.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10882 on: September 28, 2015, 06:42:28 am »
...Heathens with a poor taste in food. All of you.

Back to funny stuff:

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10883 on: September 28, 2015, 07:49:14 am »

Reminds me of something my mum made me for my birthday, one year: a pizza burger.  Basically, you make two pizzas, cook up a burger patty the size of a pizza, cover said patty in bacon, put it on one of the pizzas and flip the other over on top of it.  IT WAS AWESOME.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10884 on: September 28, 2015, 08:07:41 am »

Reminds me of something my mum made me for my birthday, one year: a pizza burger.  Basically, you make two pizzas, cook up a burger patty the size of a pizza, cover said patty in bacon, put it on one of the pizzas and flip the other over on top of it.  IT WAS AWESOME.

That has to be the greatest use of a pizza I've ever heard since the pizza taco.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10885 on: September 28, 2015, 08:19:20 am »

I wish to point out that although, if my computer was powered by feeding it animal parts, running Doom on it might be more costly but at least the computer would be "pretty fu***g metal" as the cool kids say these days. Also if my computer was made out of people punching it when it is acting stupid would be more likely to have a positive effect rather than simply making things worse. What I am trying to say is "Santa please bring me a flesh eating computer that has been constructed from humans and make sure it has enough processing power to run Crimson skies and Fallout." ....And there is a sentence that I did not expect to write today.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10886 on: September 28, 2015, 08:43:36 am »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10887 on: September 28, 2015, 08:50:48 am »

That has to be the greatest use of a pizza I've ever heard since the pizza taco.

The best recipes are the ones you pull right out of your ass, lol.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #10888 on: September 28, 2015, 03:20:54 pm »
As long as that's not where you're getting the food.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #10889 on: September 28, 2015, 03:58:57 pm »
(click to show/hide)
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯