Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

My mom had a premonition from God

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tricky Fox:
It's time I introduced you to the concept of coincidences. Also, it's possible that she subconciously noticed prior symptoms which manifested in the form of a drea.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tricky Fox on November 27, 2018, 11:47:06 am ---It's time I introduced you to the concept of coincidences. Also, it's possible that she subconciously noticed prior symptoms which manifested in the form of a drea.

--- End quote ---

The sickness the kid had was that he vomited which my mom dreamed of, and I don't think the stomach virus has outward prior symptoms. 

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 27, 2018, 03:17:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tricky Fox on November 27, 2018, 11:47:06 am ---It's time I introduced you to the concept of coincidences. Also, it's possible that she subconciously noticed prior symptoms which manifested in the form of a drea.

--- End quote ---

The sickness the kid had was that he vomited which my mom dreamed of, and I don't think the stomach virus has outward prior symptoms.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Stomach flu
Also called: gastroenteritis

SYMPTOMS

Usually self-diagnosable
Diarrhoea, cramps, nausea, vomiting and low-grade fever are common symptoms.
People may experience:
Pain areas: in the abdomen
Gastrointestinal: diarrhoea, stomach cramps, belching, gagging, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, or flatulence
Whole body: chills, dehydration, fever, lethargy, light-headedness, or loss of appetite
Also common: fast heart rate, headache, insufficient urine production, weakness, or weight loss
--- End quote ---
Only one of those symptoms is actual vomiting and nowhere does it stipulate that the vomiting has to occur before a diagnosis can be made.

rookie:
That's certainly an interesting interpretation of events. I do wonder though how you know it's not satan congratulating you for choosing a false religion. Because of Paul and his ideas of suggestion g witches to live (don't).

SCarpelan:
I just noticed Jacob's post count and my jaw hit the floor. Just to see if there is a bug in the forum software or something I took a look in this forum. I REALLY haven't been paying attention what has been going on here in the last half a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version