Author Topic: Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes  (Read 10406 times)

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Re: Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 03:51:11 am »
I think Rush would be more at home on that floating home that the Randroids are attempting to put together.

I must have missed this. What's going on with this floating home, and how can we convince Limbaugh to go live on it?

Well, it's modeled after a similar idea that was built way back in the mid-40s; it fell to ruin around 1959 and eventually became somewhat of a wasteland, filled with drug-fueled crazies and obsolete ideas. So, naturally, they're trying it again!

So... Bioshock?

Thiswillendwell.jpg
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 03:59:38 am »
Well, it's modeled after a similar idea that was built way back in the mid-40s; it fell to ruin around 1959 and eventually became somewhat of a wasteland, filled with drug-fueled crazies and obsolete ideas. So, naturally, they're trying it again!

Mid-40's to '59? What venture would this be?
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 09:55:28 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdNG6ZYGuD8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdNG6ZYGuD8</a>
Mildly relevant.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline The Aphotic Zone

• Neonate
  • Nomad has wandered far, but he's returned.
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 02:36:44 pm »
I can't thank you enough for that video!
"As a kid, I dreamed of a world that would resemble science fiction.  Instead, I got a world that resembles satire." - Whore of Spamylon

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2012, 07:18:45 pm »
If this is true, then good riddance.

Tolerant liberal right here.  ;D

"You're intolerant because you don't tolerate our intolerance"
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 07:37:08 pm »
Waah, leebrals get upset when we say hate speech!

No wonder they have fourteen year olds spreading their message. That is about the mental maturity level of the most of their higher ups.

Take Grover Norquist. He is the ugly end result of this. Maybe in, oh, forty years, some pudgy, out of date loser named Caiden Cowger will be screeching about NO TAXES EVAR!!11!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »
I think Rush would be more at home on that floating home that the Randroids are attempting to put together.

I must have missed this. What's going on with this floating home, and how can we convince Limbaugh to go live on it?

So what do we do if El Rushbo starts splicing?  I don't know what we're going to do if Limbaugh comes back with the ability to shoot clouds of bees at us.
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline The Aphotic Zone

• Neonate
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2012, 08:29:44 pm »

So what do we do if El Rushbo starts splicing?  I don't know what we're going to do if Limbaugh comes back with the ability to shoot clouds of bees at us.

The only thing we'd be able to do at that point is grab our chemical throwers and aim for the ulcers.
"As a kid, I dreamed of a world that would resemble science fiction.  Instead, I got a world that resembles satire." - Whore of Spamylon

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 08:49:49 pm »
The Swarm / aka Rush Limbaugh, the Nazi made of Bees!

Bees. My god.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2012, 09:47:16 pm »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Aphotic Zone

• Neonate
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2012, 11:09:15 pm »
We've turned a thread about Rush Limbaugh into something beautiful. I love this.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 12:15:23 am »
These kinds of glorious derails are part of the reason I keep coming back to these forums.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012, 12:22:33 am »

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 12:24:27 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYnlzpSSevM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYnlzpSSevM</a>
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 12:40:23 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOij5h-w4c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOij5h-w4c</a>
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet