Author Topic: Trump surging at the Primaries off the back off Paris/Syria  (Read 10571 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Trump surging at the Primaries off the back off Paris/Syria
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2015, 07:11:13 am »
In a way Trump getting elected would be like Ireland sinking into the sea.

Fun to watch from the outside and no you can't come and sleep on my couch. 

Now make that fun drowning sound while I open another beer.

What do you have against Ireland? The Irish invented Jameson, which is surely enough justification for their continued survival.

He probably doesn't like being reminded of the fact that Irish Monks and Muslim Scholars preserved the inheritance of classical western thought, such as socrates, plato, aristotle, virgil etc while the rest of Europe descended into gangsterism and England was becoming a Danish then finally a Norman fief.

England wasn't a Danish anything.  The Danelaw existed before England was a united country.  It wasn't until Edward and then Aethelstan ran the vikings out of East Anglia and the north that you can really call England England.

Other than that, monarchs come and go and monarchies across europe are one big incestuous blob.  Our current mob are still basically descended from Sophia of Hanover, which basically makes them saxon again.  Thanks for playing :)

And none of this changes the fact that the irish can fuck off.  And before you call that racist, just remember they've invented an entire genre of music dedicated to their hatred of the english and no one says jack about that.

Aethelstan ran the Danish out only for Harold to come back in and be king until just before William the Conqueror came over and took over.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2015, 04:37:46 pm »

What do you have against Ireland? The Irish invented Jameson, which is surely enough justification for their continued survival.

He probably doesn't like being reminded of the fact that Irish Monks and Muslim Scholars preserved the inheritance of classical western thought, such as socrates, plato, aristotle, virgil etc while the rest of Europe descended into gangsterism and England was becoming a Danish then finally a Norman fief.

England wasn't a Danish anything.  The Danelaw existed before England was a united country.  It wasn't until Edward and then Aethelstan ran the vikings out of East Anglia and the north that you can really call England England.

Other than that, monarchs come and go and monarchies across europe are one big incestuous blob.  Our current mob are still basically descended from Sophia of Hanover, which basically makes them saxon again.  Thanks for playing :)

And none of this changes the fact that the irish can fuck off.  And before you call that racist, just remember they've invented an entire genre of music dedicated to their hatred of the english and no one says jack about that.
I can't possibly imagine why the Irish hate the English so much. It isn't like they were systematically oppressed for centuries via Nazi-esqe tactics or anything.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 04:47:04 pm »

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the King.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2015, 08:36:14 pm »

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the King.

O Lord our God arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their popish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2015, 08:57:28 pm »
I recently took a DNA test and found out I'm 99.6 percent European, with a majority of that being British and Irish.  See they CAN get along.   Enough to screw, at least...

Lovely lovely hate sex.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:59:47 pm by SpaceProg »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2015, 09:59:25 pm »
I've got, like...Brit, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, bit of French and German...my ancestors did not give a single fuck about cultural bullshit.  They just fucked.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2015, 10:20:00 pm »
I'm mainly Scottish, Irish, Prussian, Swedish, and Finnish myself.

Yes, I have light-colored everything and burn really bad in the sun.

Offline lord gibbon

• The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2015, 10:42:39 pm »
Scottish, Irish, and Yiddish here.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2015, 01:29:41 am »
I also have both English and Irish ancestry. Though even more impressively, I have both Slovenian and Croatian as well. Those Balkan people make the English and Irish look like amateurs when it comes to ethnic dick waving.

Offline lord gibbon

• The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 02:03:27 am »
Is there anyone better? The Balkans are like if aliens decided to build a lab to experiment on human hostility.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 02:09:29 am »
Maybe certain African tribes could keep up with them, though that's merely speculation on my part. Otherwise, there's no one better at it that I know of.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 07:06:08 am »
Don't forget that's also where Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Islam all collide. Lots of religious tension there.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 06:18:12 pm »
The Middle East is another obvious example that comes to mind.

In many ways, Trump is a Hitler or Stalin like figure. A somewhat self-made man with an effective but brutal speaking style, the emotional maturity of a three year old, a lot of money and no scruples. I'm not saying he's a genocidal maniac, but what is it about conservatives that make these people attractive to them? (Yes, Stalin was elected by the, conservative, community party room).

There are a couple of historical inaccuracies in your statement.

1. It's true that numerous conservatives supported Hitler, but some of them only allied with him out of convenience, considering him (probably incorrectly) the lesser of two evils.  Also, there were quite a few who outright despised him (Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck comes to mind).

2. I'm not entirely sure what the "community party room" is, but I think calling them "conservative" is rather disingenuous.  Calling a Bolshevik "conservative" is like calling a sumo wrestler "thin."  That may be the case compared to others among their in-group, but compared to the general public?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 10:06:38 pm »
Irish/Dutch/Krymchak.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2015, 10:39:20 pm »
I wonder why Trump - who has offended and stirred many people to dark extremes of anger - has not been attacked or assassinated yet?

Hitler had a cunning, ruthless monster running a lot of counter intel.

Could Trump have someone similar?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer