Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074424 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2610 on: November 24, 2012, 12:58:36 pm »
At around 8 everyone started waking up and now they're 1) using the micro without telling me thus fucking over my wireless 2) screaming and stomping and everything else. There are like four kids out there and my sister is loud. 3) Their damn voices travel all through the fucking house.

I just want to be able to sit in my room and read a few things on the internet and use skype. But I can barely hear myself think.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2611 on: November 24, 2012, 02:25:03 pm »
I hate when people have massive images in their signatures. Not like the one Tempus has- that's nothing. I mean the images so big you need to scroll past them to see the next post. Just... fuck, dude, we all have to see that every time you post anything. Why do you need such a huge picture?
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2612 on: November 24, 2012, 02:36:53 pm »
There's a reason I put maximum heights for pics in a signature on my forums.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Saturn500

« Reply #2613 on: November 24, 2012, 04:21:05 pm »
My mom found out about my gift-giving on Steam, and she told me to stop using the money that I earn doing chores for that purpose, saying that it's "expensive". Did we not just spend $530 for a Deluxe Wii U and some launch titles on Sunday?!

UPDATE: Oh, great, so now she's playing the "you don't know them in real life" card.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 05:00:00 pm by Saturn500 »

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2614 on: November 24, 2012, 05:33:19 pm »
Smelly people and my super sensitive nose.
    A girl in nearly all my classes reeks because she showers only once a week. On top of that, shes in the color guard(the girls who spin flags and dance) for our marching band, so every day she spends over 3 hours outside running around in the hot sun and sweating like crazy. Plus where the band practices is pretty much dirt, so her legs and feet are dusty sometimes. According to the other color guard members, she doesn't have deodorant either because she thinks it causes cancer.
She has no idea how bad she smells. I sat next to her in one of my classes and the only way I can deal with her smell is by breathing shallowly. Its really not good for me though, but if I don't I'll throw up. If I were blindfolded next to her I would think there was a dead animal somewhere in the room instead. She doesn't have an issue with being too poor to afford running water or hygiene products either, her parents are richer than most and its not like they are abusive or anything. She basically wont shower because she thinks its bad for her hair (To be fair, you aren't supposed to wash your hair 7 times a week unless you have an oily scalp. Of course there's conditioner to solve that problem, plus you can shower without washing you hair).

Another guy in one of my classes doesn't shower much and smokes a lot. I swear, I can smell the cigarette smoke and beer breath stuck to the oil on his skin. He sits behind me in my first class so I feel dizzy through the whole class.

I have a nose like a hunting dog, and even though its sometimes useful, its usually bad because most people don't realize how bad they smell. I wish I could tell these people that they smell awful, but it would be too mean. Its really disruptive to me since its hard to pay attention in class. I've actually had to leave my math class once because I nearly vomited in my mouth from that girl's smell.

* On the plus side of having a strong nose is that I love perfume and gardens. I try not to wear it when I go to school though since most people hate perfume. If I do wear it to school I put a small amount on my neck so only I can smell it. Plus when other people wear it it smells awesome to me.

BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2615 on: November 24, 2012, 05:48:51 pm »
I hate it when a person asks you which cup is theirs AFTER they have picked the cups up and moved them around.

How the fuck am I supposed to know which one is which now?

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2616 on: November 24, 2012, 06:20:43 pm »
My mom has known that she is diabetic for nearly a year now. So far, she's been doing very well. She's lost weight and gotten her numbers down through diet alone. She still has a ways to go, and her doctor keeps telling her that she should really see a dietitian to get her eating habits on a proper track, tailored to someone with her particular condition.

After a year, she has still not seen a dietitian. What she has done, however, is watch a few fucking quacks on tv hocking their book about curing the beetus. I've already stopped her from wasting her money on these scams TWICE. I researched both the guys she was interested in, and they both turned out to be major scam-bags.

So, has my mother learned her lesson? Apparently not. At this very moment she's watching another infomercial-style seminar about managing the beetus and losing weight. I don't know who this person is, but as soon as I get their name I'm checking them out to see if they're legit.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've already had two conversations with her about this shit. Her doctor keeps telling her to go to the dietitian. It pisses me off to no end how she keeps trying to gamble with her health on obvious scams, while ignoring the sound advice of her doctor and her own fucking son.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #2617 on: November 24, 2012, 06:47:29 pm »
While I was gone for Thanksgiving, my roommate trashed our room. There's bags and garbage and mess everywhere, and the place smells. The hell was he doing in here?

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2618 on: November 24, 2012, 11:50:31 pm »
I have a bitch of a co-worker. This older lady was hired a few weeks agao, and has tried to get me, and 2 of the other girls in trouble by reporting to the supervisors about us over stupid bs. Hopefully, the bitch will be gone after the holidays. Some people need to get a better hobby.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:55:04 pm by Nicki »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2619 on: November 25, 2012, 10:37:53 am »
I have the treasure dance song stuck in my head from Yo Gabba Gabba, and my head has morphed it into the pleasure dance, which really grosses me out considering the characters on the show.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2620 on: November 25, 2012, 02:09:56 pm »
I have the treasure dance song stuck in my head from Yo Gabba Gabba, and my head has morphed it into the pleasure dance, which really grosses me out considering the characters on the show.

Yeah... The red one does kinda look... suggestive...

(click to show/hide)

BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2621 on: November 25, 2012, 02:25:50 pm »
Not finding out 'til I get to work that my shift has been cancelled...
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #2622 on: November 25, 2012, 04:31:07 pm »
Hey, that happened to me at my volunteer place last Tuesday, and was actually what I came to complain about!

So I volunteer at a children's hospital. I come in several times a week, including Tuesday nights. Last Tuesday, I arrived only to discover that a Boy Scout troop was handling the volunteer work that night. I left, since my help was not needed, but not before being told that everyone coming in that night should have been called or emailed so they would know not to come. I was a little annoyed that I was left out of the loop, but my boss has disliked me since day one, so I figured she was just being passive-aggressive and brushed it off. I worked over twenty hours at the hospital over the Thanksgiving break.

Today, I checked my email and found that she'd sent me a message on Wednesday. Here it is in full:

HI David,

I heard that you showed up yesterday when we had boy scouts here. I followed up with Josh & I did not respond to your email about coming yesterday as I knew that we had boy scouts.

Since you are a volunteer here to meet your personal goals and are temporary, you are not listed on a group list in which you would’ve been notified to not attend yesterday’s group.  

At this time, we will give it one more shot, but again we are here to serve the kids that live here & not to assist you with your hour requirements. It is a pressure we are feeling from you & this is not our role here & it is distracting for us to complete our work.

I hope you understand.

Thank you & have a wonderful holiday,

(Boss)

So she didn't respond to my email the day before because I didn't need to come in. How the hell was I supposed to know that if she didn't tell me? And in fact, she did answer the email, which contained my available times for the next two months, and which mentioned that I was coming in Tuesday. She just didn't say anything about the Boy Scouts.

And I'm not doing it for personal reasons- I've made it clear that even when my mandated school volunteer hours are up I intend to keep working there because I enjoy it.

I'm starting to see that I work for the biggest bitch in the state of Oregon.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2623 on: November 25, 2012, 04:35:34 pm »
What a bitchface. "One more shot"? How about being thankful you have such a willing volunteer?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2624 on: November 25, 2012, 04:46:47 pm »
How is she having a go at you? She says she didn't reply and you weren't notified, so how would you know not to come in? Are you meant to be fucking psychic.

I find it hilarious that she's feeling pressured by your desire to help out. Apart from volunteering for clean up after floods I have never been in a situation where there were too many volunteers and they weren't desparate for more.