Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2070831 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2730 on: December 05, 2012, 05:22:23 pm »
Could be worse, just think about what we'll be hearing if there's a miscarriage.

Isn't she out of the woods for a miscarriage? It would be pretty disastrous if it happened this far along.

I'm pretty sure she's in her first trimester.

That means little to me. First trimester is so vague.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #2731 on: December 05, 2012, 05:47:14 pm »
First Trimester means first three months. THat's... not very vague at all.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2732 on: December 05, 2012, 05:51:54 pm »
Yes, it is. Three months is very broad. Three months means little when it comes to certain things during a pregnancy.

But I'm really not going to argue over this. I don't really care, besides.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2733 on: December 05, 2012, 08:11:09 pm »
I get paranoid easy. Like I think everyone talks about me as soon as I leave, and that they can read my thoughts sometimes... It's really unnerving. I even thought that all the school counselors and teachers were being sarcastic with me when they tried to help me.

But we can read your thoughts.

I'm being serious. Yesterday I spent half of my classes in the bathroom because I was freaking out.

Oh, we know.

We always know.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2734 on: December 05, 2012, 09:06:40 pm »
There's a few fb friends that I would totally date, the annoying thing is that they all seem to not only live all the way on the other side of the country, but a good deal of them are also much younger than me and it makes me feel like a "cougar".

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2735 on: December 05, 2012, 11:07:53 pm »
I get paranoid easy. Like I think everyone talks about me as soon as I leave, and that they can read my thoughts sometimes... It's really unnerving. I even thought that all the school counselors and teachers were being sarcastic with me when they tried to help me.

I'm being serious. Yesterday I spent half of my classes in the bathroom because I was freaking out.

Well, if you REALLY ARE having this problem, and not just sympathy trolling, get professional help. It sounds like anxiety or something on the schizophrenia spectrum, and you're definitely in the right age bracket for the latter to start.
I'm not really sure what it is. It happens for a week every few months so I'm not sure if it's consistent enough to be near schizophrenia.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #2736 on: December 06, 2012, 12:11:16 am »

Well, if you REALLY ARE having this problem, and not just sympathy trolling, get professional help. It sounds like anxiety or something on the schizophrenia spectrum, and you're definitely in the right age bracket for the latter to start.
I'm not really sure what it is. It happens for a week every few months so I'm not sure if it's consistent enough to be near schizophrenia.

Hmm, not sure either, but really what little you're describing sounds like it. What else do you do during the episode (In terms of hygiene, schoolwork, interaction with others, sleep, diet)? Is it getting worse each time or staying the same? You might try keeping a journal for a while.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2737 on: December 06, 2012, 01:22:21 am »
I've been having lower back pain for the last days.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2738 on: December 06, 2012, 01:27:19 am »
I feel like I look like I've aged a decade in the past few months.  A man should not be having grey hairs at 23.  Then again, I might just be noticing them because I am incredibly fucking OCD when it comes to my hair.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2739 on: December 06, 2012, 10:49:09 am »
I feel like I look like I've aged a decade in the past few months.  A man should not be having grey hairs at 23.  Then again, I might just be noticing them because I am incredibly fucking OCD when it comes to my hair.

My great grandad was completely grey by the time he was 21.

When I was 17 found a grey hair, so I was really worried about going grey for a while, because I thought I had inherited his grey hair genes.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2740 on: December 06, 2012, 10:55:30 am »

At least you're not balding, I would rather have a ton of grey hairs than be balding.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2741 on: December 06, 2012, 11:09:08 am »
I get grey hairs from massive amounts of stress.

&

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2742 on: December 06, 2012, 11:11:16 am »
Why is every on-call doctor I've dealt with a complete asshole? First, it should not take nearly two hours for me to finally reach one. The place I called paged the bitch three times and she still refused to call me, so we ended up having one of the secretaries call her directly with me on the line so I could finally talk to her. Then she sounded annoyed as fuck that I had the nerve to contact her, as if I had interrupted a critical part of her day. And jesus christ, she was dumber than a fucking watermelon. I tell her my problem and she basically says, "Yeah, you might want to see a doctor for that." Really? REALLY? No fucking shit, Sherlock, I called to fucking ask you what precautions I should take right now because I can't get into the doctor immediately, but apparently you obtained your degree from Dumbfucks R Us. Now go practice medicine on fucking Mercury, because you sure as hell don't need to be damaging anymore humans here with your bullshit.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2743 on: December 06, 2012, 12:48:32 pm »
I'm honestly tired of atheist groups. The holidays aren't helping; it's like they all get infected with rabies at the mere mention of a Christmas display. I get it, it's unconstitutional blah blah blah, there are bigger things to deal with.

What is it about the holiday season that makes everyone so petty?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2744 on: December 06, 2012, 04:20:40 pm »

What is it about the holiday season that makes everyone so petty?

Presents.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!