Community > The Lounge

The "I'll be gone temporarily" thread.

<< < (2/30) > >>

Cerim Treascair:

--- Quote from: TheL on January 25, 2012, 05:33:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Priestling on January 24, 2012, 10:28:39 pm ---Heading out to fly back to Oregon for a week to get my tooth fixed in... about 3 and a half hours, then to Seattle for a week and a half to see some friends... won't be back until the night of the 11th.  Will keep in contact with a few folks while I'm gone.

--- End quote ---

Have fun!

--- End quote ---

I'm already getting bitched at for not being able to find work, what do you think?

rosenewock21:

--- Quote from: Priestling on January 26, 2012, 10:20:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Priestling on January 24, 2012, 10:28:39 pm ---Heading out to fly back to Oregon for a week to get my tooth fixed in... about 3 and a half hours, then to Seattle for a week and a half to see some friends... won't be back until the night of the 11th.  Will keep in contact with a few folks while I'm gone.

--- End quote ---

Have fun!

--- End quote ---

I'm already getting bitched at for not being able to find work, what do you think?

--- End quote ---

Does this mean you won't be bringing us back souvenirs? I'd settle for blurry pictures of Fucksquatch.

Cerim Treascair:

--- Quote from: rosenewock21 on January 27, 2012, 04:31:33 am ---
--- Quote from: Priestling on January 26, 2012, 10:20:55 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Have fun!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Does this mean you won't be bringing us back souvenirs? I'd settle for blurry pictures of Fucksquatch.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, no.

Sigmaleph:
I'll be away from civilization* for roughly the rest of the month. I may pop up every once in a while, or not, depending on internet access. See you guys in March, probably.

*Well, big cities. Whether I'm ever near civilization is arguable.

chad sexington:
I'm gonna be away for the weekend.  Not that most of you will notice, though :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version