Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2077246 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2685 on: December 02, 2012, 07:22:18 pm »
I gotta hold my power button for a second or so, but I think that's just a feature to prevent accidental activation.  Like, if its off, but open, and a cat jumps on your laptop and hits the button, it'll run less of a risk of turning it on and wasting battery power.

Something that annoys me...fancy-flavored coffee creamers, like salted caramel and shit.  Yeah, some of em are alright, but...really?  Its coffee, I want it to taste like coffee: sweet, with cream.  If I had my druthers, the fanciest creamer I'd ever get is French vanilla.  Also, liquid creamer only.  The clumps dry creamer makes look gross, and it always leaves my coffee with froth at the top, which makes the glass a real whore to clean, afterward.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2686 on: December 02, 2012, 08:04:01 pm »
Something that annoys me...fancy-flavored coffee creamers, like salted caramel and shit.  Yeah, some of em are alright, but...really?  Its coffee, I want it to taste like coffee: sweet, with cream.  If I had my druthers, the fanciest creamer I'd ever get is French vanilla.  Also, liquid creamer only.  The clumps dry creamer makes look gross, and it always leaves my coffee with froth at the top, which makes the glass a real whore to clean, afterward.

As an coffee addict, I love the different falavored coffee creamers. I wish I could find my all time favorite:Chocolate Raspberry, I haven't been able to find it for close to a year now. Though I hear you on liquid creamer, I'm not a big fan of the dry stuff.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2687 on: December 02, 2012, 08:16:20 pm »

As an coffee addict, I love the different falavored coffee creamers. I wish I could find my all time favorite:Chocolate Raspberry, I haven't been able to find it for close to a year now. Though I hear you on liquid creamer, I'm not a big fan of the dry stuff.

If you're a coffee addict, I bet you'd love a Keurig and the 32958937871 different flavors it has to offer. I just looked it up and one of the flavors is chocolate raspberry truffle. I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but perhaps it's worth a try. I know the machine can be expensive, but if you're an addict and looking to invest in something worthy, it's a pretty good choice.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2688 on: December 02, 2012, 08:16:57 pm »
I find flavored creamers to be obnoxiously sweet. If I'm going to have flavored coffee, I'll just get flavored coffee. I mostly drink regular coffee with milk, no sugar.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2689 on: December 02, 2012, 08:23:00 pm »
Coffee with a bit of french vanilla creamer is what I do.

Ironbite-or really just anything to sweeten it up.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2690 on: December 02, 2012, 08:25:02 pm »

If you're a coffee addict, I bet you'd love a Keurig and the 32958937871 different flavors it has to offer. I just looked it up and one of the flavors is chocolate raspberry truffle. I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but perhaps it's worth a try. I know the machine can be expensive, but if you're an addict and looking to invest in something worthy, it's a pretty good choice.

I love our Keurig, we have one of the first models of it. I'm going to have to look up that chocolate raspberry truffle flavor. Thanks.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2691 on: December 02, 2012, 10:05:18 pm »
I love flavored coffee creamers, but yes, they are extremely sweet. If I use one, I'll mix in some half and half and I won't add sugar. A lot of them are pretty gross (to me) but when they're good, they're delicious.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2692 on: December 02, 2012, 10:44:37 pm »
I've never liked coffee. I've always been more of a tea person.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2693 on: December 02, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »
I had to uninstall itunes and reinstall the bs, at least I didn't lose any of my music

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #2694 on: December 02, 2012, 11:11:13 pm »
I'm artistically frustrated lately. I'm having trouble drawing anything without a reference picture. I can see what I want to draw in my head, but I can't get it out on paper.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2695 on: December 02, 2012, 11:20:35 pm »
I'm artistically frustrated lately. I'm having trouble drawing anything without a reference picture. I can see what I want to draw in my head, but I can't get it out on paper.

Isn't that normal?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2696 on: December 02, 2012, 11:24:28 pm »
Some times it's easier than others.   Sometimes I draw just what's in my head, and others, it's like trying to draw a working design of an Escher drawing.  Can't really tell where the stairs end or begin.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #2697 on: December 02, 2012, 11:27:28 pm »

Isn't that normal?
Sometimes I can draw straight from my imagination, but not now, not even simple things.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2698 on: December 02, 2012, 11:37:21 pm »

Isn't that normal?
Sometimes I can draw straight from my imagination, but not now, not even simple things.

Sometimes I need to do a "warm up" drawing. I draw a bunch of patterns or "skeletons" for whatever I'm going to draw.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2699 on: December 03, 2012, 12:10:05 am »
My germ-phobia.
I haven't touched my phone all day because it has a lot of germs on it... I also hate touching doorknobs and people's hands.