Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2073045 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2805 on: December 13, 2012, 02:33:17 pm »
Perfume commercials.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2806 on: December 13, 2012, 02:39:53 pm »
Commercials?  How about actual perfume?

Caffeine addiction.  Apparently I haven't had enough to sate it today, and the only way that I know how to describe how I feel as a result is to slam my face into the keyboard repeatedly.  GGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!  One of the other teachers was sick today, so I have taught or subbed every period all day and I can't go get any until the school day ends in approximately 51 minutes.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2807 on: December 13, 2012, 03:24:06 pm »
That my body has become a giant mucus factory that appears to be running at full capacity 24 hours a day. Fucking cold.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2808 on: December 13, 2012, 03:27:27 pm »
Perfume commercials.

I hate mascara commercials more. Jesus christ, I'm surprised some of the women can keep their eyes open, as thick as they apply it.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #2809 on: December 13, 2012, 03:38:55 pm »
Oh, you know what else annoys me?  That whole "Death Star" petition for the White House.  Seriously, stop fucking wasting the government's time.

THIS.You have to wonder how many of the idiots that signed it, bitch about wasteful government? And remember folks look at who is agrees with that is a stupid and wasteful.

Yeah, use that $ for something on something worthwhile, like researching a Star Destroyer first!
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2810 on: December 13, 2012, 04:34:21 pm »
Perfume commercials.

I hate mascara commercials more. Jesus christ, I'm surprised some of the women can keep their eyes open, as thick as they apply it.

I actually like some makeup commercials if they're the better brands, but they're rarely shown on TV. I cannot stand makeup ads from Maybelline, Dove, L'Oreal, and all those other common brands. They're an insult to my intelligence. They imply that all women want and need "mega-ultra long lashes" or "supply, soft skin" and then at the end add in something like "Because you're worth it". Plus the ads are so clearly edited that it doesn't really matter whether you look at it or not. They could be selling dirt mixed with Vaseline and they're still say "new mineral formula for every skin type, goes on smooth and hides imperfections" and show an ad of a gorgeous woman.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Impious Rex

• Neonate
« Reply #2811 on: December 13, 2012, 08:20:58 pm »
My grades still haven't been posted yet.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2812 on: December 13, 2012, 08:29:00 pm »
When people don't know how to use sarcasm and satire, and then call everyone else dumbasses when no one understands it. Basically people who say dumb things and when someone tells them to shut up they'll whine about how they were being sarcastic and that everyone else is an idiot.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2813 on: December 13, 2012, 11:14:46 pm »
Ace of Spades now costs money. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

Saturn500

« Reply #2814 on: December 14, 2012, 09:44:01 am »
Wait, you mean that game which looks kinda like Minecraft mixed with Red Faction used to be free?

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #2815 on: December 14, 2012, 09:52:28 am »
I went to buy some hand warmers today, and the only ones they had were shaped like womens underwear :/

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2816 on: December 14, 2012, 09:55:17 am »
Wait, you mean that game which looks kinda like Minecraft mixed with Red Faction used to be free?
Yup. I tell you, those were the days...

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2817 on: December 14, 2012, 08:03:08 pm »
So, I just went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, only to learn that my subsidy coverage has allegedly been terminated without anyone bothering to inform me, and ended up having to pay a hundred and some dollars for my meds. I tried to call the gov. offices, but of course they're closed for the weekend, so no help there. I have no idea if this is just a fuckup on their end or what (if they're actually trying to cut off coverage, they have zero basis for it), but I'm seriously pissed off right now -- I need these meds, and I can't afford to pay for them every month. I really hope I can get this sorted out next week AND make them reimburse me for the meds I just purchased, 'cause I really can't take on any extra expenses right now.

Merry fucking Christmas, ministry of health/AHS/whoever fucked up here. Go choke on a candy cane.

Edit: I wonder... what would have happened if I hadn't had enough money in my account to buy the pills? What if I were epileptic or something, instead of just taking antidepressants and birth control pills? Do they not care that someone could end up in the hospital because they can't bother to get their shit together or give patients advanced warning of coverage termination?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:10:26 pm by Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2818 on: December 15, 2012, 01:12:24 pm »
The ipod touch case I wanted is no longer available, and I'm working until 12:30 am tonight.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2819 on: December 15, 2012, 04:01:57 pm »
Edit: I wonder... what would have happened if I hadn't had enough money in my account to buy the pills? What if I were epileptic or something, instead of just taking antidepressants and birth control pills? Do they not care that someone could end up in the hospital because they can't bother to get their shit together or give patients advanced warning of coverage termination?

And this is what we deal with in the US. Only in my mom's case, it's cancer drugs.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades