Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071265 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3480 on: March 17, 2013, 12:20:14 am »
I know.  Which is why it's OCD-related.  It's irrational. :P  Really though, it's not that much of a bother unless I pay too much attention... which I really shouldn't be anyway... where others are concerned.

I figured. But I also find it amusing when artists get bent out of shape over it.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3481 on: March 17, 2013, 12:44:42 am »
When you find a new cute girl to flirt with and it turns out that she's 14 years older than you and was in high school before you could speak.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3482 on: March 17, 2013, 12:53:50 pm »
When you find a new cute girl to flirt with and it turns out that she's 14 years older than you and was in high school before you could speak.

Not into cougars?
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3483 on: March 17, 2013, 03:25:24 pm »

Not into cougars?

She's attractive (and doesn't look older than maybe 25) and we got along well. It's just that the generational gap is huge.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3484 on: March 17, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »
Anybody that has ever used "this is [place], you should expect dickery" as an excuse for being...well....a dick.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3485 on: March 18, 2013, 02:23:50 am »
Fuck you too, My Little Brony.  Warning:  MLP spoilers.

What's even MORE annoying is that the title is a spoiler, too.  GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAVEN'T EVEN READ ISSUE #1 YET.  No, I won't pirate it.

Edit:  I also LOATHE the "Faust worship" of the community.

http://cheezburger.com/7140182528#comments
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:45:37 am by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3486 on: March 18, 2013, 02:32:38 pm »
I am annoyed that sports players get special privileges period. Special work out times? Special jackets?

Really?

They do not need nor deserve any of that.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #3487 on: March 18, 2013, 03:06:50 pm »

Conversely, when she's under 18. It probably doesn't help that I look 2-3 years younger than I am, so sometimes they actually reciprocate the flirting, not realizing that I'm 24.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3488 on: March 18, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »

Conversely, when she's under 18. It probably doesn't help that I look 2-3 years younger than I am, so sometimes they actually reciprocate the flirting, not realizing that I'm 24.

For some reason, whenever I walk into a restaurant with a bar, they offer to seat me by the bar or serve me wine because they think I'm at least 21. They usually say they made the mistake because of my demeanor.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3489 on: March 18, 2013, 09:25:47 pm »

For some reason, whenever I walk into a restaurant with a bar, they offer to seat me by the bar or serve me wine because they think I'm at least 21. They usually say they made the mistake because of my demeanor.

That's pretty awesome actually.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3490 on: March 19, 2013, 12:43:51 am »
I am annoyed that sports players get special privileges period. Special work out times? Special jackets?

Really?

They do not need nor deserve any of that.

I'm not the only one who feels this way?  Praise the sun!  Always felt like a freak in school, because it seemed like everyone and their aunts treated sports players better than god damned war heroes.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Distind

« Reply #3491 on: March 19, 2013, 06:19:12 am »
I'm not the only one who feels this way?  Praise the sun!  Always felt like a freak in school, because it seemed like everyone and their aunts treated sports players better than god damned war heroes.

If it makes anyone feel better the football team at my school was a running joke punctuated by our cheer squad. Only game they won my freshman year was when the cheerleaders wouldn't show up due to weather.

Anyway, some how wrenched the crap out of my back. Sore as hell.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3492 on: March 19, 2013, 10:59:45 am »
Some idiot football player got in trouble for pointing a gun at a police officer, and then brought a gun to the trial. For some reason he didn't get any punishment so now he's back in school.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3493 on: March 19, 2013, 12:09:32 pm »
Fuck you snow...I want spring to come already.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3494 on: March 19, 2013, 05:25:37 pm »
At my college, they let the basketball team and et cetera teams work out in the gym whenever they please, and then turn around and tell us regular students we cannot do the same, because "the sports teams have special privileges."

Its almost as bad as the football team, who had special jackets that I could not get, for some reason. That, and being allowed to stand in assemblies and be celebrated, when I wanted to be able to stand and be distinguished.

Granted, most of my dislike for them comes from my desire to be in that clique rather than the one I ended up in. But, really, can you blame me? They get all the good shit, and leave the rest of us to rot. James Logan was really bad in this. You can get away with something by saying, "But teach, I'm a football player, if I get in trouble, I might lose my sports scholarship."
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer