Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074755 times)

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4470 on: July 22, 2013, 03:06:53 pm »
Whenever I walk my dog, he always picks the worst places to shit. On rocks, on gravel, on bark chips. Today, he shat on a freaking bush, on one of the lower branches. He can never go on grass, because that would be too convenient and easy for me to clean up. Little bugger.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4471 on: July 22, 2013, 05:44:50 pm »
@Mlle Antechrist, Happy Birthday

Now for what annoys me, everything that has happened today, starting with me forgetting my key this morning when I took my dog out for the first time, and my mom decided it was a good idea to hit me in the back of the head and bitch at me over it. Then some asshole appeared out of nowhere and almost ran me and my dog over when we were on his morning walk.

Also assholes that bitch about Comic-cons, because the focus is no longer limited to comic books, and has expanded to include all areas of pop culture.

First off: Happy Belated Bday!

Second Off:  Gail Simone had a wonderful rant on twitter about that very thing this morning.  Very enlightening to read as she basically said that particular fact was bullshit.

Ironbite-have to agree with her on that.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #4472 on: July 22, 2013, 06:13:14 pm »
This weather. It's too hot.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4473 on: July 22, 2013, 10:11:43 pm »
Several of my cats are sick now.  More scared for them than annoyed, but there you are.

Offline maanantai

• Likes to Move It Move It
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4474 on: July 23, 2013, 07:05:53 am »
Inconsiderant people. If we've made a deal to meet at ten, it is at ten. Possibly from 9:45 to 10:15 if the other person has things affectim them that can't be controlled. But if one knows that they can not make the agreed upon timeframe it should be common courtesy to let the other person to know. As soon as possible. Especially if the other person is going to miss the time by, lets say 2 hours and if the said meetingpoint is in middle of fucking woods and means that I have to leave home early, miss breakfast and worry about being on time myself and not to stop on the way to get anything to eat. *grumpy*

AND now I have 8 tonnes of gravel on a neat pile on our future houses front yard that needs to be moved in to a hole that hasn't been digged yet. *sigh*

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4475 on: July 23, 2013, 09:16:20 am »
I hate it when people are like that. On a related note, those who do not understand that disappearing mid-conversation online is the same thing as if you walked away mis-conversation in real life.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4476 on: July 23, 2013, 09:25:24 am »
Loaded questions.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4477 on: July 23, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »
Conspiracy theorists. So now you have people saying the plane crash in San Francisco was a hoax or something.

I have a question for these people: has there ever been an actual crash that was not rigged by the government?
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #4478 on: July 23, 2013, 04:04:50 pm »
The amount of VF Valkyries.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #4479 on: July 23, 2013, 08:50:20 pm »
Conspiracy theorists. So now you have people saying the plane crash in San Francisco was a hoax or something.

I have a question for these people: has there ever been an actual crash that was not rigged by the government?
What possible fucking purpose could that have served? At least 9/11 has a somewhat plausible agenda behind it.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4480 on: July 23, 2013, 09:02:10 pm »
The annoying old lady that keeps on coming to the store just to complain about everything. Seriously, she comes in about every two weeks just to complain. If you don't like shopping in the store why the fuck do you even bother to come here in the first place, it's not like there isn't any other department stores around??

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4481 on: July 23, 2013, 10:03:02 pm »
When the attendent at a fast food places asks what you want even though youre a few meters back from the counter reading the menu.

Im put on a rush D:
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4482 on: July 23, 2013, 10:28:33 pm »
Just say "I need a moment to decide" and step back even further if you can.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4483 on: July 24, 2013, 12:49:43 am »

What possible fucking purpose could that have served? At least 9/11 has a somewhat plausible agenda behind it.

With the number of people who couldn't be accounted for after the crash (and the fact that there were so many Chinese aboard), there's been suggestions by some that they may have actually bolted away from the site and are trying to take advantage of this to live in America illegally. It's only a short step from "Some people may be trying to take advantage of the crash to illegally cross the border" to "The plane crash was staged as a mass illegal immigration operation to take our jobs and breed with our womenfolk."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4484 on: July 24, 2013, 05:46:23 am »
This past week, the very few times I've seen any TV news, they've been reporting on nothing but the British royals breeding. Fucking hell, there are more than enough things to report on that are actually relevant and effect people's lives, but no, some family of has-been aristocrats on the other side of the world shits out a little bastard, we have to hear about it over and over and over and fucking over again.

It's like those stupid Princess Diana conspiracy theories from 2007 all over again.