Author Topic: Bachmann's America  (Read 35463 times)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Re: Bachmann's America
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2012, 06:18:27 pm »
שמן ממזר בן-זונה
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2012, 08:25:20 pm »
askold's so upset he's devolved into speaking Finnish.

devolved?

Yes. I may be using an outdated definition tho and couldn't grasp the current term. I did not mean it in a negative manner. I am having trouble with words right now. :C

No no, I was making a funny because I dislike English despite it being my primary language :V

It wasn't meant as a thing against you.

But but English! What other languages can you use the word "fuck" as an infix! :P
Swearing in English is fine if you want to add a bit of emphasis or humour to an expression. For expressing rage, though, I find English swearing quite inadequate compared to Finnish. I've heard that Russian is even better for swearing creatively which makes me wish that I knew the language so I could express properly how the article made me feel. I couldn't make myself read it through in one sitting.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2012, 08:37:43 pm »
At what point is it okay to turn these assholes into the persecuted minority they no doubt think themselves to be? If you're so fucked in the head that you can justify terrorizing children because of something they can't help, I will have no sympathy when someone snaps and burns your church down. Hell, I'll provide the lighter fluid and bring some marshmallows, cuz fuck you.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2012, 08:47:45 pm »
Myeh, I feel like going out there and beating up some of the fundy teens who made life miserable for those gay kids.

Maybe form a self defense group.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2012, 08:54:12 pm »
askold's so upset he's devolved into speaking Finnish.

devolved?

Yes. I may be using an outdated definition tho and couldn't grasp the current term. I did not mean it in a negative manner. I am having trouble with words right now. :C

No no, I was making a funny because I dislike English despite it being my primary language :V

It wasn't meant as a thing against you.

But but English! What other languages can you use the word "fuck" as an infix! :P
Swearing in English is fine if you want to add a bit of emphasis or humour to an expression. For expressing rage, though, I find English swearing quite inadequate compared to Finnish. I've heard that Russian is even better for swearing creatively which makes me wish that I knew the language so I could express properly how the article made me feel. I couldn't make myself read it through in one sitting.

I suppose using Bandura isn't a proper swear. It is funny though. Shchob tobi hrets can mean whatever you want really. Щоб тобі грець! =May you be kicked by a duck! which is particularly amusing. (It literally means I wish you to go mad. I don't know you get duck out of there. But whichever) Nai tebe kachka kopne! actually has 'duck' in it and is a common insult for college age students. It still means about the same thing of wishing someone to be kicked by a duck.

блять has no translation I'm aware of but it considered worse than 'fuck'.

But that's Ukrainian. They're close enough, I'd wager tho.

/totally unhelpful Ukrainian language geekery

As for the topic at hand, I still only have one thing, two words, to say: "fuck you".

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2012, 10:15:42 pm »
I dunno. I think German is the best language to swear in. It already sounds angry, anyway.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2012, 10:29:33 pm »
Even when you're making love, German just sounds angry.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2012, 11:12:26 pm »
שמן ממזר בן-זונה

Aimed at Bachmann or the school?

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2012, 11:28:25 pm »
Yeah, I read that article.

These people should be fucking arrested for child endangerment. Fuck their disordered, maniacal aberration of a cult (I REFUSE to call it a 'religion' 'cause that would imply respect).
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2012, 11:43:23 pm »
Funny, I have no problems calling it a religion, because it implies disrespect to me.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 06:55:09 am »
Sorry, what did religion ever do to you? And I mean religion, not religious people. Think people here of all places should know Christians come in all shades and prejudging someone on that they're religious is just as bad as prejudging on that they're not cisgender and straight.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 07:32:07 am »
I dunno. I think German is the best language to swear in. It already sounds angry, anyway.
Even when you're making love, German just sounds angry.
Yeah, the language sounds angry but acoording to an Austrian friend of mine the actual swearwords just aren't all that satisfying. I don't know many German swearwords myself so I just have to trust his word on this.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 07:47:08 am »
"Open your eyes, people," Anderson recently wrote to the local newspaper. "What if a 15-year-old is seduced into homosexual behavior and then contracts AIDS?"

Well, we certainly don't have to worry about that at the rate they're killing themselves, do we?

Honestly, think of a better bullshit excuse if you're going to spout homophobic crap.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 08:41:39 am »
German is bland.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 10:07:13 am »
שמן ממזר בן-זונה

Aimed at Bachmann or the school?

Actually, that would be aimed at the male bullies. For the female bullies, Bachmann, and Andersen, I have this:

שמנה ממזרת בת-זונה
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!