Author Topic: Ponies Derail  (Read 16935 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Ponies Derail
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2012, 11:57:25 am »
VERMIN SUPREME 2012!!!

Yes I do sir! Free Pony’s for all Americans. One of the overlooked issues in American today. My free-pony platform is of course is a jobs creation program it will create lots and lots of jobs once we ah switch over to pony based economy, it will also lower our dependence on foreign oil, we will also be able to turn all that pony poop into methane gas, and wonderful compost and be able to re-up our soil that is being depleted by aero-chemicals etcetera. etcetera. etcetera. And of course the important thing to realize is, it is a Federal pony identification program where you will need your pony at all times. Thank you very much.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE</a>

Celestia bless you!

WTF?? I really hope this dude with the boot on his head is just trolling...

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2012, 12:01:23 pm »
VERMIN SUPREME 2012!!!

Yes I do sir! Free Pony’s for all Americans. One of the overlooked issues in American today. My free-pony platform is of course is a jobs creation program it will create lots and lots of jobs once we ah switch over to pony based economy, it will also lower our dependence on foreign oil, we will also be able to turn all that pony poop into methane gas, and wonderful compost and be able to re-up our soil that is being depleted by aero-chemicals etcetera. etcetera. etcetera. And of course the important thing to realize is, it is a Federal pony identification program where you will need your pony at all times. Thank you very much.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE</a>

Celestia bless you!

I haven't payed too much attention to him yet, but from what I understand, he's explicitly said he's joking.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2012, 12:13:18 pm »

"For too long, this country has been suffering a great moral decay in spirit and incisors. This country's future depends on its ability to bite back. We can no longer be a nation indentured -- our very salivation is at stake. Together, we must brace ourselves as we cross over the bridge-work into the 23rd century..."

Pretty sure he's trolling.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2012, 03:37:21 pm »
It is a wonderful thing to be out of the mainstream.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2012, 11:18:34 pm »
I will say this as someone that helps on the largest pony fansite on the internet...

Even I get annoyed with thread derails.  A macro here and there? fine.  A reference? okay.  But constantly doing it? It's as bad as Skyrim and 'arrow to the knee'.

And this is coming from someone that has their finger on the pulse of the pony fandom.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:44 am »
I will say this as someone that helps on the largest pony fansite on the internet...

Even I get annoyed with thread derails.  A macro here and there? fine.  A reference? okay.  But constantly doing it? It's as bad as Skyrim and 'arrow to the knee'.

And this is coming from someone that has their finger on the pulse of the pony fandom.

Seconded.  It's one thing to have a pony avatar, or to post tons of pony in the Clopfic and MLP threads, but this shit is getting ridiculous.  Tone it down, y'all.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!