Author Topic: I has a new Rooket!  (Read 10541 times)

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
Re: I has a new Rooket!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 08:25:43 pm »
Congrats dude!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Jack Bauer

• Poetic Badass
  • Pope
  • On Craggy Island, under deep cover.
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 03:46:57 am »
Congratulations.

Make sure she grows wise in the ways of the Force.
Part wolf, part pirate.

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”   -  Albert Einstein.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 02:18:13 pm »
Thanks everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been on here sooner but I've been a little busy. Anyways, everyone is healthy and adjusting. My other daughters have just about finished squeeing and my 13 month old has figured out he can't eat this baby so he's actually pretty uninterested. I'll take that over any outright displays of aggression any day.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.