Author Topic: Quinnspiracy  (Read 59785 times)

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
Re: Quinnspiracy
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »
Also, This hastag popped up recently, for people in minority groups who agree with #GamerGate
Completely unrelated to the matter at hand... Does anybody else gets the same background as I did when I went to see that hashtag? Namely, the red-yellow cloud-spiral thingy?
(click to show/hide)

Because that's an image I MADE. (link to my deviantart) And I'm pissed about that.

It's just your main Twitter background. >.>  If you have the generics, that's what you get.  People like you and I, who have custom backgrounds, will get those.

*offers some chips and dip*
Oooo I do not have twitter. I was on my friend's computer at the time, and he apparently uses that background. Problem solved. Thanks a lot!

*digs into the chips, gets you a beer*

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2014, 06:38:03 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2014, 08:13:28 pm »
The #NOTYOURSHEILD hyperbole is waaaay to civil for 4chan.

Maybe if it was #NOTYOURSHEILDYOUSTUPIDFAGGOTAUTISTISTIHOPEYOUGETRAPEDANDKILLYOURSELF

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2014, 08:25:07 pm »
...Is there a size limit for hastags?

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2014, 09:00:02 pm »
140 characters. Technically 139 excluding the hash symbol itself.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2014, 09:13:45 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Cue Cloud having a hissy fit. At the very least, not any less than normal on the topic. Of course, I'm going by Murphy's Combat Laws on this topic. To be specific, Law Number 24.

Anything you can do can get you shot-including nothing.

It's words to live by, am I right?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 09:17:54 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Murdin

• Bishop
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2014, 08:32:49 am »
(click to show/hide)

Full article

More fuel for the hate machine called #Gamergate. This kind of shit is what led the gaming community to side with the once-mocked "neglected straight male gamer". It's depressing to see how some people are willing to throw their integrity into the fire and harm their own cause, just so they can obtain some notoriety from this whole madness.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:35:17 am by Murdin »

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2014, 08:41:28 am »
More fuel for the hate machine called #Gamergate. This kind of shit is what led the gaming community to side with the once-mocked "neglected straight male gamer". It's depressing to see how some people are willing to throw their integrity into the fire and harm their own cause, just so they can obtain some notoriety from this whole madness.

Such SJW. Wow, I am rekt by this statement. Totally rekt.

Clearly, multiple people taking up a cause is the work of the CIS SCUM conspiracy that seeks to actively undermine the good of Tumblr. Good like this.

After all, it's not like we're covering our asses or anything. No sir, we are not attempting to paint everyone who criticizes Saint Quinn as a misogynist basement dweller douchebro. Not at all, no sir.

Of course, we are all part of the vile Newscorp conspiracy. Aren't we?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:03:01 am by Second Coming of Madman »

Offline Murdin

• Bishop
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2014, 08:59:10 am »

Clearly, multiple people taking up a cause is the work of the CIS SCUM conspiracy that seeks to actively undermine the good of Tumblr.

... I hope that rainbow SJW bullshit wasn't aimed at me? You do realise I am pissing on both sides, do you? Leo Reyna is the one "throwing his integrity into the fire" by claiming that most tweets in #Gamergate and #NotYourShield are made by sockpuppets.

By the way, I think "Social Justice Warriors" and their "die cis scum" mentality are just as hateful and destructive as their opponents.

EDIT: Oh god are you fucking serious. Just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I am with them. You may have sacrificed your empathy and critical thinking for the sake of "picking a side", but understand that not everyone did. Remove your blinders. Also, stop being a dick.

EDIT2: Lol "News Corp conspiracy". That you choose to interpret my "spouting NewsCorp propaganda" as "Dark Lord Murdoch is behind all this" rather than "regressives are having a field day with this" says more about your mentality than mine.

EDIT3: I just realized that my phrasing WAS ambiguous, and that the integrity-throwing bit could be interpreted as applying to the gaming community rather than the author of the "fuel for the hate machine". Still, what the hell, Madman.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:55:56 am by Murdin »

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2014, 12:23:30 pm »

Clearly, multiple people taking up a cause is the work of the CIS SCUM conspiracy that seeks to actively undermine the good of Tumblr.

... I hope that rainbow SJW bullshit wasn't aimed at me? You do realise I am pissing on both sides, do you? Leo Reyna is the one "throwing his integrity into the fire" by claiming that most tweets in #Gamergate and #NotYourShield are made by sockpuppets.

By the way, I think "Social Justice Warriors" and their "die cis scum" mentality are just as hateful and destructive as their opponents.

EDIT: Oh god are you fucking serious. Just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I am with them. You may have sacrificed your empathy and critical thinking for the sake of "picking a side", but understand that not everyone did. Remove your blinders. Also, stop being a dick.

EDIT2: Lol "News Corp conspiracy". That you choose to interpret my "spouting NewsCorp propaganda" as "Dark Lord Murdoch is behind all this" rather than "regressives are having a field day with this" says more about your mentality than mine.

EDIT3: I just realized that my phrasing WAS ambiguous, and that the integrity-throwing bit could be interpreted as applying to the gaming community rather than the author of the "fuel for the hate machine". Still, what the hell, Madman.

My mentality and I haven't talked in while. It's kinda a divorce thing, you know? At first, we tried to spice things up by combining things we like communism and Monty Python but that obviously didn't end well. So, we split off.

Yeah, dark gods's personal lives are real weird.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2014, 12:32:20 pm »
My mentality and I haven't talked in while. It's kinda a divorce thing, you know? At first, we tried to spice things up by combining things we like communism and Monty Python but that obviously didn't end well. So, we split off.

At least you didn't try to combine fishing and sex.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2014, 12:43:06 pm »

I think that would result in something like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA</a>

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2014, 12:53:27 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA</a>

And now I'm reminded why I don't fish for food. Those innards...

Offline Murdin

• Bishop
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2014, 02:09:04 pm »
Let's just forget all of this ever happened and go on with our short, miserable, meaningless lives. I think I'm out of shits to give about Gamergate.

"My wife would like that!" Oh, nineties, please never change.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2014, 02:25:12 pm »
Let's just forget all of this ever happened and go on with our short, miserable, meaningless lives. I think I'm out of shits to give about Gamergate.

"My wife would like that!" Oh, nineties, please never change.

Yeah, let's make meaningless speculations about Half Life 3 instead!