Author Topic: Quinnspiracy  (Read 59782 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Quinnspiracy
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2014, 02:31:41 am »
Just found out what #GAMERGATE is.

It sounds dumb with the title.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2014, 03:00:35 am »
My mentality and I haven't talked in while. It's kinda a divorce thing, you know? At first, we tried to spice things up by combining things we like communism and Monty Python but that obviously didn't end well. So, we split off.

At least you didn't try to combine fishing and sex.

I think that would result in something like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA</a>

Or this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVH5sKUlPg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVH5sKUlPg</a>

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Re: Pointless Controversy
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2014, 06:53:18 pm »
I've switched back to my default role of a "neutral" observer, but a couple things amuse me about this.

• The SJWS seem desperate enough to use a IRC logs, with a chatroom with ten people talking about the issue being their evidence. MRAS and #GG get mad, start bitching. /b/ and /p/ hunch over and rubs hands at this little manipulation.
    • The fact that SJWs seem to be characterizing "gamers" as male, white and cisgender. It's honestly hilarious since this shows they're not up to date with the statistics.
    • Of course, Amanda Marcotte posts a article expressing support for Ms. I don't give a shit about this anymore so her name goes unspoken. SJWS and MRAs take to the battlefield in the comment section. Much lols is drained from this alone. SJWs bitch about their label, as do MRAs. SJWs praise the almighty saint Phil Fish, along with his clique of asshats.
    • This really amazes me that they haven't figured that the chans are manipulating them for lols.

So, yeah.

What really pisses me off is the dishonesty on both sides, which makes it harder to cut through the crap. However, I've concluded both sides are full of dipshits and not worth listening to. At this point, I'm not even sure any review of Depression Quest exists by Kotaku which adds to my theory of it being yet another manipulation by 4chan.

Between this and Jontron, I'm getting worried. Tensions are rising and they're seeking a fault line. The Escapist is purging users left and right, Movie Bob is turning into a shithead and the internet's being dragged into a abyss of anger. It's like the time everyone found about the Armenian Genocide all over again.

I'm disillusioned with this shit and want it gone. Doxxing is everywhere, on either side. This only adds to the childish nature of this petulant argument . Hell, some of the dipshits are starting to consider RICO. Fuck it, let it and Ms. Cause Celebre fade back into obscurity and be the subject of injokes for years to come.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:02:39 am by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Danarth

• Apprentice
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2014, 06:58:58 am »
So, the Gaming community is once more offered an oppurtunity to have a discussion about sex and gender in our favourite media, and it fails to do so and falls back on the 'girls are icky and want to ruin our fun attitude'.

I'm shocked.

So very very shocked....

Art Vandelay

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2014, 07:28:29 am »
So, the Gaming community is once more offered an oppurtunity to have a discussion about sex and gender in our favourite media, and it fails to do so and falls back on the 'girls are icky and want to ruin our fun attitude'.

I'm shocked.

So very very shocked....
It's more a case of it implodes into a wild poo flinging war between the fedora wearers and the Tumblrinas.

Which I guess is kind of a sign of progress in itself, in that gaming has moved beyond being the boy's club it once was, and now the hobby is home to social justice warriors as well as duebros. Now there can be a little more variety in the loud and annoying extremist fuckwit department. Whether or not it's an improvement is up for debate, but it's certainly a milestone nonetheless.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2014, 08:46:09 am »
Need I remind you of the anti-Gamergate side's hypocrisy?  "Oh, we care about women and minorities, as long as they agree with us!  Otherwise, they can just go hang."

Not to mention the fact that this isn't about feminism.  They're just saying that do distract from the real issues.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2014, 10:24:44 am »

I'm shocked.

So very very shocked....
It's more a case of it implodes into a wild poo flinging war between the fedora wearers and the Tumblrinas.

Which I guess is kind of a sign of progress in itself, in that gaming has moved beyond being the boy's club it once was, and now the hobby is home to social justice warriors as well as duebros. Now there can be a little more variety in the loud and annoying extremist fuckwit department. Whether or not it's an improvement is up for debate, but it's certainly a milestone nonetheless.
It's less a war and more a confusing mess of dudebros pissing themselveves and complicated Twitter hashtags.

Eventually I just gave up and moved onto something else.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2014, 02:37:01 pm »

I'm shocked.

So very very shocked....

It's less a war and more a confusing mess of dudebros pissing themselveves and complicated Twitter hashtags.

Once the dudebros and tumblr feminists destroy each other, that shall leave a power vacuum. finally I shall ascend.

The fire rises!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2014, 03:48:09 pm »
In a fight MRA dudebroes would destroy Shining Jaguar Wangs with shear numbers.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2014, 05:04:31 pm »

I'm shocked.

So very very shocked....

Once the dudebros and tumblr feminists destroy each other, that shall leave a power vacuum. finally I shall ascend.

The fire rises!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SHADOW. I AM FOREVER.

Offline WatermelonRat

• Apprentice
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2014, 08:40:54 pm »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2014, 08:54:49 pm »
Oh shit.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2014, 08:55:49 pm »
And now.... I am pissed off again. Cloud? I suppose you have a apologia ready already, because this is a doozy!

So in addition to making a shitty game, Quinn's guilty of fraud? I've tried to avoid insulting her in person, but really? 

EDIT: Quinn's going into full-on cover up mode, editing all of her shit. In addition, the Femfreq thing is interesting. However, I would like to note that Anita moved because of intimate information being shared on her twitter by a MRA poster.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:16:04 pm by Second Coming of Madman »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2014, 09:02:28 pm »

ruh roh shaggy

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2014, 09:03:40 pm »
Oh.