Author Topic: Woman kills dog so no one else can have him  (Read 1844 times)

wrightway

Woman kills dog so no one else can have him
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:54:05 pm »
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/woman-killed-healthy-dog-because-she-didnt-want-anyone-else-own-him#

She told the vet her dog was old and unhealthy. The vet shot down this claim and said Diamond was a healthy, happy dog. He refused to euthanize Diamond and told Bezanson to donate him to a shelter if she could no longer care for him.

Bezanson wasn’t having any of it. Instead of giving away her dog, she killed him. She told police she turned up the music in her apartment so neighbors wouldn’t be able to hear Diamond’s screams and then strangled him with his own leash. A necropsy suggested Diamond likely died a prolonged and painful death.

When asked why she wouldn’t give him up, Bezanson told police she couldn’t stand the thought of someone else owning him.

"I promised Diamond we would be together until the end," she allegedly told police. "And this was the end."

What in the blue hell is going on in Florida?! Why would she.... How could she even... The thing that gets me is she wants to own another dog one day. Why would anyone do this to a pet they supposedly love?

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Re: Woman kills dog so no one else can have him
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:45:51 am »
Stupid, selfish people doing stupid, selfish things... Jesus Christ. I don't even have anything worth saying about this, except that I'm going to go play with my dog now and let him climb on the couch with me.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 12:49:23 am »
I hope she gets banned from owning a pet ever again.  >:(

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 01:50:56 am »
You know what? I've got nothing.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:54:57 am »
I don't either, except for the "What the fuck!?" I uttered in a whisper reading the story.   

I just... what the fuck?

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 04:39:09 am »
I can't even imagine what that poor dog went through in his final moments. The fact that she tried to make sure the neighbors wouldn't hear his screams shows that she knew the pain she was going to put him through, and having the person he love and trusted most in the world...his MOTHER...essentially torture him to death...

There are no curses in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of Man for this treachery.

I sincerely hope this woman loses her rat to someone who will take good care of it and that she's banned from ever owning any animal again. At least when I realized I wasn't capable of giving my ferret the love and attention she deserved, I found her another home.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:42:01 pm by R. U. Sirius »
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 06:15:14 am »
... I feel like wanting to kill something.  Or maybe putting this woman in a deep hole that she can't ever get out of.  That'd be a nice start.

Just... FUCK!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 07:30:25 am »
Is it bad my first expectation from the thread title was 'messy divorce, at least it's not a child this time'?

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 04:11:19 pm »
MY THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER.....

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

May you rest in peace, sweet pooch.

May you finally be at peace, forever & ever!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:17:59 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 04:20:33 pm »
Please don't use the barfing dog picture again, Spuki x_x

But other than that...

The worst curse I could ever wish on that woman is that she fully realizes what she did and would have to live with that for the rest of her life.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 04:49:59 pm »
I can't even imagine what that poor dog went through in his final moments. The fact that she tried to make sure the neighbors wouldn't hear his screams shows that she knew the pain she was going to put him through, and having the person he love and trusted most in the world...his MOTHER...essentially torture him to death...

There are no curses in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of Man for this treachery.

I sincerely hope this woman loses her rat to someone who will take good care of it and that she's banned from ever owning any animal again. At least when I realized I wasn't capable of giving my ferret the love and attention she deserved, I found her another home.

I think she needs something more drastic. This woman is clearly mentally ill and needs to be removed from society to keep her from continuing to harm other living beings.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 04:54:37 pm »
Imagine if this woman had had a baby back in the day when apartment complexes could specify No Children.....
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2014, 04:57:18 pm »
Imagine if this woman had had a baby back in the day when apartment complexes could specify No Children.....

I'm pretty sure if she got evicted, she would just immediately jump out the window while simultaneously shooting herself.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.