Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

You go on a vacation...

(1/23) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
and when you come back home, you see that other people are living in your house.

“Get off my property!” you shout.

And then one of them says “Hey, you cannot oppose us for taking your property. After all, you think it is fine that the monarchs of Britain stole England from it’s true monarchs. You clearly don’t think that property rights matter.”

“You are breaking the law. If you don’t get off I will call the police.”

“We’ve got guns. We ain’t scared of no cops. And the law does not matter because legitimate authority does not matter. After all, the monarchs of Britain usurped the legitimate authority of England’s rightful monarchs and your fine with that. Now we are the authority on this property and we will make you our slave.”

And that is why it is important that you support the cause to put England’s legitimate monarch on the throne if you believe that property rights and legitimate authority matter.

Art Vandelay:
As I said before, your "rightful monarchs" stole that land from Rome. Who in turn, stole it from the Celts. Who in turn were no doubt stealing it from each other just as much as later Christian monarchs tended to do. Not to mention, this coming from a white American, who's only there because his ancestors stole it from the various native tribes and societies. It's almost as though all "legitimate authority" boils down to might makes right.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on November 20, 2018, 08:14:10 pm ---As I said before, your "rightful monarchs" stole that land from Rome. Who in turn, stole it from the Celts. Who in turn were no doubt stealing it from each other just as much as later Christian monarchs tended to do. Not to mention, this coming from a white American, who's only there because his ancestors stole it from the various native tribes and societies. It's almost as though all "legitimate authority" boils down to might makes right.

--- End quote ---

Well the Romans were the first to bring advanced civilization to Britain just like the Europeans brought advanced civilization to the Americas. The Anglo Saxons conquered England after the Romans already withdrew from Britain. And the Roman Empire’s successor the Byzantine Empire recognized the Holy Roman Empire which recognized England.

Art Vandelay:
"But that's different", part 134862.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 20, 2018, 07:36:10 pm ---and when you come back home, you see that other people are living in your house.

“Get off my property!” you shout.

And then one of them says “Hey, you cannot oppose us for taking your property. After all, you think it is fine that the monarchs of Britain stole England from it’s true monarchs. You clearly don’t think that property rights matter.”

“You are breaking the law. If you don’t get off I will call the police.”

“We’ve got guns. We ain’t scared of no cops. And the law does not matter because legitimate authority does not matter. After all, the monarchs of Britain usurped the legitimate authority of England’s rightful monarchs and your fine with that. Now we are the authority on this property and we will make you our slave.”

And that is why it is important that you support the cause to put England’s legitimate monarch on the throne if you believe that property rights and legitimate authority matter.

--- End quote ---
It's not your house, to the people who's house it is you're just some weird yank kid with delusions of grandeur. Your house is the US, a nation that's secular by design.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version