Author Topic: Occassionally I'm Redirected...  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Occassionally I'm Redirected...
« on: November 27, 2012, 07:47:47 am »
So I didn't think anything of it the first time it happened a while back, but today it happened again.  I was redirected to a page that says the forums couldn't be found.  As you can see in the URL, for some reason I'm being directed to an "antiphishing" page.

According to it's About, I'm on Firefox v 16.0.2.  I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Distind

Re: Occassionally I'm Redirected...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:03:32 am »
That's pretty odd. If anything that would seem like the address isn't resolving properly.

Any idea about when in the day it happened? That way I can see if I was on at the time, it could be a regional routing issue or something. But if anyone else has had the same thing happen I'd like to know, the more data on this the better.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 10:30:02 am »
That's pretty odd. If anything that would seem like the address isn't resolving properly.

Any idea about when in the day it happened? That way I can see if I was on at the time, it could be a regional routing issue or something. But if anyone else has had the same thing happen I'd like to know, the more data on this the better.

I don't remember the first time it happened because I didn't document it.  The first time I thought it wasn't really anything special.  This time it was pretty close to the time I filed the report.  I took the browser window screenshot at about 6:41 AM Central Standard Time, according to the screenshot file's metadata.  I saved it pretty close to the time I took the screenshot, so it happened around then.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 03:25:26 pm »
As long as you're not redirected to Rapture Ready.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"