Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629391 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1185 on: June 04, 2012, 12:24:04 am »
I doubt this pleb knows the difference between dextroamphetamine and dextromethorphan...much less anything about what said chems, ya know...DO.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1186 on: June 04, 2012, 12:26:04 am »
Please tell me this is someone's idea of a joke. A twisted, sarcastic joke.

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1187 on: June 04, 2012, 12:30:33 am »
I'm not even sure what the hell is going on in this one:

...what?
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #1188 on: June 04, 2012, 12:33:15 am »
Please tell me this is someone's idea of a joke. A twisted, sarcastic joke.

A couple years ago I would tell you that. Now I can see it being totally serious. :'(
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #1189 on: June 04, 2012, 02:38:15 am »

...what?
If I remember correctly, there was some study about the wifi on laptops affecting sperm if you have the laptops on your laps.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1190 on: June 04, 2012, 03:01:22 am »

...what?

*ahem* My extensive research and experience with conspiracy theories will allow me to decipher this for you.

Bill Gates was the founder of the computer company Microsoft, so he is represented by a robot. More specifically, a Terminator robot, which is an assassin. This is meant to draw a connection between Bill Gates and a cold-blooded, murderous nature.

In one hand, Gates is carrying a massive gun that is fashioned to look like a vaccine. This is an obvious reference to anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories. A part of Gates' philanthropic efforts involve sending vaccines to third-world countries. Considering that the comic claims Gates is a proponent of reducing the world population, and that anti-vaxxers consider vaccines to cause a host of symptoms from autism to sterility, the implication is that Bill Gates' foundation is sending vaccines to third-world countries in order to make them infertile and reduce the world population, all according to the Big Pharma eugenicist agenda (as shown by the big "MERCK" letters on the syringe).

The device in his other hand is probably some sort of scanner or taser. It could be a reference to the pat-downs and X-ray screens at TSA checkpoints, which have been accused of being a government conspiracy to humiliate citizens and give them cancer and sterilize them at the same time. Also note that the device is situated directly on the helpless man's testicular area, which also shows that whatever it is it is being used to sterilize him with its "radiation" or "electromagnetic fields."
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1191 on: June 04, 2012, 09:09:11 am »

This one here actually would be kinda funny in a dark humor way if the pills he was putting in the gun were Prozac.  Ironically, they're shaped like bullets.  Odd design for an anti-depressant.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #1192 on: June 04, 2012, 10:10:34 am »

This one here actually would be kinda funny in a dark humor way if the pills he was putting in the gun were Prozac.  Ironically, they're shaped like bullets.  Odd design for an anti-depressant.

I take Prozac & it's helped me & they're just regular capsules, rather than pointy bullet-shaped things.

I think the anti-meds/vaccines crowd are going batzoid crazy overboard! I admit, I think we're OVER-medicated but meds are NOT the problem, excessive unneeded prescriptions is. I'm a Complimentary-Medicine person (Holistic/Natural & Alopathic combined), myself but these conspiracy people are pure psycho! I need my Prozac! Sometimes you need meds!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #1193 on: June 04, 2012, 10:12:11 am »

...what?

Y'know, even if this were the case (which it ISN'T, obviously)....who cares? We have 7 BILLION PEOPLE on this "Big Blue Marble" of ours!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #1194 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:23 am »
Kind of unrelated, but why did everyone suddenly stop caring about the Occupy movement? It seemed to be doing something. I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while.

The media realized that we are a trivial society and stopped reporting on it. Then they started reporting on other stupid things and society just forgot...

Don't worry. This is where the Internet comes in. The Web has been a great tool of Independent media & getting the news around. "THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED", as the saying goes. OCCUPY is still going strong....Just don't count on the mainstream news outlets on TV & Radio to report it (since they're owned & run by the 1% Robber Barons).

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1195 on: June 04, 2012, 10:24:09 am »
Huh... the Prozac I'm taking is bullet-shaped...  Weird.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1196 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:06 am »

Bullets normally aren't pointed on either end, tho...

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1197 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:50 am »
My prozac are shaped like bullets though... Dangit, what a time for my digital camera to be broken.  I'ma do an image search...

EDIT:

They're not quite as obviously bullet-y as I thought, but I can still see the resemblance :p.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:01:47 am by SpaceProg »

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1198 on: June 04, 2012, 08:50:42 pm »
Catholic Cartoon Blog definitely makes for some good rage fodder.

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1199 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:39 pm »
While the last one is insensitive and rage worthy the Mexcan one is bizarre seeing as the Church is centrist on immigration and that most of those people sneaking across are Catholic