Author Topic: The chain of intercourse/slut shaming  (Read 11478 times)

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
Re: The chain of intercourse/slut shaming
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 07:51:47 pm »
truth be told, regarding sex ed, i either knew straight off the cuff more about the teacher in the classroom teaching the material, or did personnal research about it. oh, and my mom was a first gen MLF protester in the late seventies, so i grew up with the words "safe sex is easier to do than curing aids". not a scare tactic, just good sense. oh, and my doctor is a-ok with prescribing me with the routine battery of std-checks whenever i have to get a blood test. i'm clean, my girl is clean, so it's more a contraception problem than a protection problem between us. sexual deviancy aside, we both know our biology and keep that in mind whenever we get intimate. better safe than sorry, std's aside.

i've heard people call promiscuous girls sluts, and i don't enjoy it. for me a slut is a person who harms other people by their promiscuous behavior, be it diseases or emotionnal damage. your girl ain't the virgin mary, get over it. be good to her, she'll be good to you. talk it out if you have to, since apparently being a nice person is now a friggin' codeword for self-aggrandizing douchecanoes, but it oughta be basic human decency. *rages*

anywho, i guess y'all can see which camp i'm in, regardless of partner count. i'm happy where i am, with a loving girlfriend. i don't need more, or anyone to call either her or me "sluts" for having had more than one partner. (and besides. i'm a guitarist, and she's a biker. we've got other "significant others"  :P )
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯