Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 126353 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2012, 01:42:55 pm »
All I remember from my dream last night was that it involved magic corn and musical numbers.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2012, 02:46:02 pm »
Last night I dreamed that I was back at high school, and was working as the Muslim Grim Reaper as an extra-curricular activity. Then there was something about a reality show about running a hot dog stand, me talking on the phone to some guy to tell him that the host of said show is a cunt, all while I was walking around a large acreage and some random teenage girls were following me around. I could swear there was also something in there about a pregnant cat.

Offline DarkfireTaimatsu

• Pope
  • Here be impies.
    • Taiblog
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2012, 06:07:18 pm »
I had a dream that my sister threatened me with lipstick because my computer got all filled with malware.

I dunno, I just wanted to put that out there.
A limerick:

There once was a unicorn who would shove
His rainbows around like a dove
"Always I'll be with you
And then make-believe with you
Harmony, Harmony, oh love"

QueenofHearts

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2012, 06:13:50 pm »
I just awoke from a nap where I had a dream that I was walking along the seafloor, staring up at the sky and seeing so many beautiful and exotic fish, the kind you only see on Animal Planet or National Geographic. It was really pleasant  :)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2012, 03:28:18 pm »
I had a dream where I came across a little girl who was about seven months pregnant. She doubled over in pain, reached up her skirt, and next thing I know, she's holding a baby. The girl was practically a skeleton after giving birth, and she deemed herself unfit to keep the child. She handed the baby to me and I went on this epic quest, jumping across platforms and defeating enemies so I could find a couple to adopt it.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2012, 12:35:52 am »
Zelda meets Mario meets Yoshi's Story.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2012, 02:58:25 pm »
I had a dream I, and a small group were villains robbing some place.  The woman in my group took some discs hostage, telling people the discs contained their valuable info, and if they didn't hand over $, we'd get all the info instead.  The police then showed up, and we booked, though only I and some other guy managed to escape.  I threw some smoke bombs at the cops, then tossed some strange pebble-like objects into the air, which deflected the cops' bullets.

We fled into the woods and hid.  The cops couldn't find us and mentioned burning down the forest, so we continued running.  We leaped across a stream (well across some rocks sticking out) and into another forest with some beautiful waterfalls and trees we could actually camp out inside.  I decided though to continue exploring the forest and went up a hill.  At the top of the hill, outside the forest, I saw a cemetary, which creeped me out.  My friend comforted me, and we started walking down a street until I woke up.

A rather strange one. 
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2012, 11:39:30 am »
I had a dream the other night where one of my friends called me because she'd been assaulted as she left work. I ran through traffic lights (she works a few blocks from my apartment) and up the parking garage where she leaves her car to find her, and distinctly remember arguing with the paramedics about going in the ambulance with them. That's about when I woke up, and I had to force myself not to head to the nearest hospital.

Edit: Yay. Had the same dream again. Why does this have to be the first recurring dream I have?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:31:56 pm by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2012, 10:23:06 pm »
I had a dream about losing my virginity. Sadly, not about the actual losing of said virginity, although that would have been awesome. Instead, my dream had me waking up in bed with a naked woman resting her head on my chest. It was very sweet. I remember just cuddling with her. This is, incidentally, exactly how I want my first morning after to go.

The weird thing I remember from the dream is that there were several people whom I was interacting with, and I was recognizing them by sight. However, as best as I can remember, only one of them was a real person - my sister. The others were, as best as I can figure out, fictional characters. I remember that at least one guy was an asshole, and another was my sister's boyfriend (she's single in reality), and of course there was the lovely young lady I slept with. My subconscious created a slew of fictional characters, and not one of them was based on a real person. I think.

Oh, and I was called a hero simply for making sure that she got at least as much pleasure as I did.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2012, 04:14:11 pm »
I had three interesting dreams recently.

1. I was playing my usual Minecraft world, and because I've been trying to reach The End, I've been hunting endermen for their pearls. Well, in this version of the game, you had a kickass map that highlighted every enderman on the map for easy disposal. I killed them quickly and gathered enough pearls within the first couple nights.

2. I was driving to the mall behind a man in a small UPS truck who was going 25 mph down the highway. I began tailgating him out of irritation, and he pulled over after awhile and asked me to knock it off. The man was older, maybe 60, and seemed fishy somehow. I later encountered the same man when I was in the mall with a group of my friends. Instantly, we all somehow knew he was a pedophile (apparently we were all underage, as well). He approached myself and my male friend, muttering, "You want a smooch?" I screamed, "NO!" as loudly as I could, and a woman wearing a rape whistle immediately ran over and arrested the man. My friends and I were thrilled that we'd gotten that scum off the street.

As time wore on in the mall, people began to take sides regarding the man's arrest. I accidentally entered a store containing employees that all took his side, and they cornered me at the back of the store. There were two women (twins) and a man, each weighing 500 pounds, and they did a running leap and threw themselves on me to crush me for having the man arrested. I began suffocating beneath them, but just when I thought death was inevitable, I heard my friends enter the store. They were all carrying rifles, and they shot the employees who were killing me. I stood and thanked my friends, running from the store before there was any more commotion.

Weeks passed, and I noticed that my friends were turning into zombies, likely due to a curse placed on us for our good deed in the beginning. I wasn't a zombie, and they noticed this and began to turn on me. Some of the other mall shoppers were zombies as well, and the dream ended with me frantically running from hordes of zombies.

3. I was a pirate, sailing on a ship with Captain Jack Sparrow. We were headed through a narrow passage in the desert, and there were ships docked everywhere in the sand, something that befuddled me. I looked past it though, and Jack stated that he'd be looking to purchase a new ship soon, as this one was becoming worn. We eventually docked our ship beside a kickass fort we'd apparently built together, and we jumped down into a massive pile of leaves it contained. The rest of the dream was mostly me ogling him.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Quasirodent

• Pope
  • You knew it in your heart all along.
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2012, 11:10:37 am »
I was my internet persona (see icon) and the ladies loved me. XD  Also I was in a stage play of some sort.  But yeah, ratboy got some fans.  hee.
Jesus had two dads and he turned out okay.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2012, 11:11:20 am »
I had a dream this morning that I somehow managed to talk my way into a Swingers' Party (basically by unintentionally guessing the passphrase); it was upstairs and as I was going up I could see about fifty people all happily going at it with various partners... and then by the time I was at the top of the stairs it had changed and everyone was standing around awkwardly waiting for someone else to make the first move.  So I never got to join in :(

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2012, 09:08:22 pm »
Here's what I remember of my dream:

There was an ancient Roman guy who went crazy and started eating dead bodies.  And he was still alive after 2000 years, and still smokin' hot.  So, essentially a vampire except he didn't look like one (the Bram Stoker variety or the Twilight variety).

I apparently look like his long-dead ancient girlfriend, Portia.

I got his gladius away from him and started hacking at his neck until he went down.  My male friend (who only existed in the dream, don't remember his name) helped me decapitate vampire-guy to make sure he was dead.

Night before last, I dreamed that I was almost raped by a bully.  Needless to say, I did not feel well-rested when I awoke yesterday.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:28 pm »
Really creepy dream I had maybe a week ago:

I was in a science lab trying to artificially create a baby from some chemicals or something. I failed and all I got was some brain-like mush. I wasn't too upset about it, figuring I'd try again later and went off to do something else. A short while later the baby I was trying to make appeared as an awful zombie, monster-thing baby and decided to take revenge on me for not creating it right. It started attacking me with this green puss and umbilical cord tentacles.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2012, 01:48:58 am »
I recently dreamed that I died and went to heaven. Except heaven was a mildly shabby beach, like the kind that's not awful, per se, just sort of gray and rocky. Like, you'll hang out there, but you won't take a lot of pictures or do sandcastles.

Also, God was a senior from my dorm and Cthulu was in a cage on the shoreline.

My dreams have been having an absurdist period.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.