Community > The Lounge

No long goodbyes.

<< < (2/27) > >>

RavynousHunter:
Farewell, brother.  You've been more like a grandfather to me than my real grandfather.  Your wit, wisdom, intelligence, and kindness shall be missed, but so long as you know peace, I think we shall, as well.

Peace be with you and your loved ones, my friend.  Godspeed.

Shane for Wax:
I will miss you always, Sandman. I wish I could've met you in real life.

Godspeed and may Cernunnos watch over you and take you home safely.

I will have some whisky in your honor.

Witchyjoshy:
Part of me, the selfish part of me, wants you to stay, to keep on fighting, to keep on living.

...But what's the point of living if it's nothing but suffering?

Sandman, I've struggled with what to say, but I think that what I need to say most is...

I'll miss you.  In some ways, you were like the father I should've had.  Wise, harsh, good-hearted... you were a font of wisdom for all of us.  And I'll miss you.

I looked up to you, as both a friend and a fellow.  And now, I'll continue to look up at you, even as you pass from this life.

May your next life, if there is one, be as happy as this.  You may have reached the end of your journey... but that isn't such a bad thing, is it?

I hate cancer.  I really do.  But I also know, having seen my own mother go through treatments, that the treatments can be worse than cancer in a way.

I wish you a painless and peaceful passing.  You, your wife, and your students will all be in my prayers.

Mira:
Goodbye, Sandman. It was a pleasure knowing you.

Osama bin Bambi:
Sandman, I feel blessed every day that I have known you and that you have been a part of this community. While you will be dearly missed, I still wish you a gentle passing. After everything you've done for your friends, family, and students, you deserve to leave the world peacefully. Thank you for everything you've done. You won't be forgotten, I can tell you that. *hugs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version