Community > FQA Projects

Skills and talents

<< < (3/5) > >>

Her3tiK:

--- Quote from: Neverland on August 12, 2013, 12:47:30 am ---Also, I can write and I have a question, what about those here on the board that are spiritual, pagan, New Age etc? Can there be articles talking about their faiths/spiritual paths? I'm asking this as I am a Muslim and would like to write some articles about Islam both positive and negative.

--- End quote ---
Topics may warrant its own thread, but I don't personally see a problem with it. Just because most of us are vile heathens doesn't mean we can't have a religion section. We may want to have any rules regarding flaming/insults/etc. enforced rather stringently for that topic.

Hell, covering the times religion gets it right (as opposed to only railing on it every time it fucks up) could be to our benefit; have us look a little less biased, and perhaps press the notion that actions are more important than faith.

Random Gal:
I'm a paleontology student. I can write about things related to that field, as well as evolutionary/scientific stuff in general.

SpaceProg:
Writing, drawing, photomanipulation, I know a lot about animals in general (my favorite subjects are probably cats, insects and spiders (and kin),deep ocean life, and reptiles).  I'm also decently versed in general Life and Earth sciences.

anti-nonsense:
I can write, though I have trouble coming up with ideas.

I know something about biology, and a little about computers, and I am interested in the history of science.

I think a "Common misconceptions" series  re various minority faiths would be interesting and useful, and I think a Muslim perspective on news stories from Muslim countries would be a good thing.

Valerius:
Bio student here. I can help contribute to any articles about biology in general and evolution in particular. Also have access to tons of scientific journals and databases through my university, so I can find scientific articles about almost anything if people need them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version