Community > FQA Projects

Skills and talents

<< < (5/5)

Morgenleoht:
Writer (majored in Literature Studies and Writing) with a working knowledge of most major world religions coming from a queer Aboriginal background. Will be focusing on my Professional and Corporate Writing minor next year, so would be interested in taking on editing experience then. :)

Art Vandelay:
I intend to try my hand at writing, once I get a decent idea for an article. Aside from that, I can help with the busywork (proofreading, fact checking, offering criticism, all that good schiese).

Auri-El:
I'm a good writer and I can proofread, help with format and style and such. I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute, because my schedule's about to change in 2 weeks and I won't know how much free time I'll have until a week or two in. But I'd like to help if I can.

RavynousHunter:
I'm fairly good at writing: fiction, non-fiction, opinions, reviews, and code.  I could help with an entertainment blog/section, should we decide to implement one.  I dunno much about web programming, but I can at least lend some debugging assistance, if nothin else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version