Community > FQA Projects

Partners/Allies: Our Mutual Network

<< < (2/2)

Cerim Treascair:
As I'm part of the furry fandom, Knotcast (found here:  http://www.foxstuffers.com/ ) covers a whole lot of various topics, sexuality and LGBTQA among them.  They've also covered things like politics and religion (like how to deal with fundie relatives) in the past and still do.  I could send an inquiry, if that'd be of any interest.

Rabbit of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Her3tiK on September 17, 2013, 12:59:51 pm ---I currently write for The Good Men Project and Creative Edge Music.
--- End quote ---
I used to have a favorable opinion of The Good Men Project until I saw them posting articles by Chuck Ross of Gucci Little Piggy. GLP lists Matt Forney (a.k.a. "Ferdinand Bardamu"), Vox Day, Chateau Heartiste (a.k.a. "Roissy"), Roosh V, and The Spearhead as "approved" websites. Plus there was that controversy over GMP writers acting as rape apologists. I'm not trying to smear you by pointing this out because I too was originally under the impression that the website was for feminist men, but does no one at the GMP do any background checks?

Her3tiK:

--- Quote from: Rabbit of Caerbannog on October 01, 2013, 04:22:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Her3tiK on September 17, 2013, 12:59:51 pm ---I currently write for The Good Men Project and Creative Edge Music.
--- End quote ---
I used to have a favorable opinion of The Good Men Project until I saw them posting articles by Chuck Ross of Gucci Little Piggy. GLP lists Matt Forney (a.k.a. "Ferdinand Bardamu"), Vox Day, Chateau Heartiste (a.k.a. "Roissy"), Roosh V, and The Spearhead as "approved" websites. Plus there was that controversy over GMP writers acting as rape apologists. I'm not trying to smear you by pointing this out because I too was originally under the impression that the website was for feminist men, but does no one at the GMP do any background checks?

--- End quote ---
Given the ease with which I signed up, I somewhat doubt it, though I haven't come across any recent articles that come close to these people. How recently did they write for GMP? It's possible there's been some cleanup since this occurred.
Given the frequency with which GMP has been requesting new contributors lately, I am inclined to think there's some decent turnover, either through retroactive moves on their part, or writers moving on to other things.

Rabbit of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Her3tiK on October 01, 2013, 05:45:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rabbit of Caerbannog on October 01, 2013, 04:22:55 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Given the ease with which I signed up, I somewhat doubt it, though I haven't come across any recent articles that come close to these people. How recently did they write for GMP? It's possible there's been some cleanup since this occurred.
Given the frequency with which GMP has been requesting new contributors lately, I am inclined to think there's some decent turnover, either through retroactive moves on their part, or writers moving on to other things.

--- End quote ---
Huh, well that was quick. I swear that link and the other ones leading to Ross's pieces on the site were good links when I originally posted them. That was hours ago. Now all of them are broken. At any rate, I prefer Voice Male. Get it? It's a play on words ::)

Anyway, that seems a better feminist men's website to me anyway.

EDIT: Okay the links are working again. Maybe things are just glitchy. Anway, Ross's last piece seems to be late June of this year. He began writing for the GMP in 2011. So yeah it's impressive that no one has caught on to this guy.

Random Gal:
One thought might be to get a few sites together that share similar interests with us but don't have forums, and make our forum a "hub" for all of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version