Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

You go on a vacation...

<< < (2/23) > >>

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 21, 2018, 06:53:36 am ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 20, 2018, 07:36:10 pm ---and when you come back home, you see that other people are living in your house.

“Get off my property!” you shout.

And then one of them says “Hey, you cannot oppose us for taking your property. After all, you think it is fine that the monarchs of Britain stole England from it’s true monarchs. You clearly don’t think that property rights matter.”

“You are breaking the law. If you don’t get off I will call the police.”

“We’ve got guns. We ain’t scared of no cops. And the law does not matter because legitimate authority does not matter. After all, the monarchs of Britain usurped the legitimate authority of England’s rightful monarchs and your fine with that. Now we are the authority on this property and we will make you our slave.”

And that is why it is important that you support the cause to put England’s legitimate monarch on the throne if you believe that property rights and legitimate authority matter.

--- End quote ---
It's not your house, to the people who's house it is you're just some weird yank kid with delusions of grandeur. Your house is the US, a nation that's secular by design.

--- End quote ---

It is the House of the true heirs to England. The people who stolen the house are analogous to the House of Windsor.

Askold:
The metaphor does not work because there is no owner who went on a vacation. This is more like "I think one of that guy's ancestors lived somewhere near that location. It was just farmland then but now a suburb has been built there so those three houses that are on the approximately right location should all belong to him. ...Even though the ownership has changed several times and the three families that live there now are the legal owners."

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Askold on November 21, 2018, 10:14:42 am ---The metaphor does not work because there is no owner who went on a vacation. This is more like "I think one of that guy's ancestors lived somewhere near that location. It was just farmland then but now a suburb has been built there so those three houses that are on the approximately right location should all belong to him. ...Even though the ownership has changed several times and the three families that live there now are the legal owners."

--- End quote ---

And then that guy could file a lawsuit to claim the property that is rightfully his. Court cases over issues like this happen.

Askold:
And the court would tell you to go pound sand because you can't prove that the land belongs to him while the current owners have all their paperwork done correctly.

The fact is that your idea is stupid and not based on any reality. Also it has zero support outside of your imagination. Go home. Get off your computer. Go talk to your priest about this idea. Maybe he or she will do the right thing and get you help.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Askold on November 21, 2018, 12:14:51 pm ---And the court would tell you to go pound sand because you can't prove that the land belongs to him while the current owners have all their paperwork done correctly.

The fact is that your idea is stupid and not based on any reality. Also it has zero support outside of your imagination. Go home. Get off your computer. Go talk to your priest about this idea. Maybe he or she will do the right thing and get you help.

--- End quote ---

I could prove that the land belongs to him by showing the Court historical documents of the property ownership just like there are historical records of the Kings of England and who their descendants and rightful heirs are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version