Community > Politics and Government

President Joe Biden's massive clean up effort

<< < (2/11) > >>

Askold:
No one should be surprised that Biden had already set up a long list of things to do on day 1. The trashfire caused by the previous president was obvious and a veteran politician like Biden actually does his homework and prepares for his job.

It is funny to see how right wingers are panicking about it though.

niam2023:

--- Quote from: Cloud3514 on January 21, 2021, 01:53:14 am ---
--- Quote from: niam2023 on January 20, 2021, 06:29:28 pm ---Shaun, some Breadtuber guy, is immediately going ahead and trashing being in favor of Biden.

--- End quote ---

Oh, so he's just continuing the shtick he's had going since Biden was declared the presumptive nominee. Shaun's also been collecting thousands of dollars a month on Patreon while only putting out a single video every few months, if not longer. The time between his two most recent videos was over eight months. They're all pretty well made, but I've been questioning how much of the work he does producing them after Jen, who he used the share the channel with, claimed to do most, if not all, of the work on researching his video on the Unite the Right rally. She kinda soured my view on him, especially since by that point I'd unfollowed him on Twitter because all he ever seems to do on Twitter nowadays is bitch about Biden and the Democrats. He's British, for the record.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that tracks really well with what I've seen. "What? We don't have problems with women! Just these specific women!" He really gives off a lot of tankie vibes.

Cloud3514:
Nah, I wouldn't say Shaun's a tankie, but I would say he's a bit of a hypocrite considering that he takes credit for work that he didn't do by omitting the people who actually did the work. He'll criticize capitalism all day, but will still reap the benefits of capitalism when it suits him.

dpareja:
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2021/01/21/democrats-caught-flat-footed-by-total-control-of-washington-491476

Oh my goodness that headline.

DarkPhoenix:

--- Quote from: dpareja on January 21, 2021, 07:27:05 pm ---https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2021/01/21/democrats-caught-flat-footed-by-total-control-of-washington-491476

Oh my goodness that headline.

--- End quote ---

Yep, they were caught so flat-footed that I bet they'll have multiple bills passed by the time the Republicans under Trump (who also had complete control of Washington) managed to come up with ONE...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version