Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1116101 times)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #1545 on: December 25, 2012, 07:24:57 pm »
I also just noticed that the bride's dress is behind him, and the sizes confuse me. Either he's a midget or she's a giant.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #1546 on: December 25, 2012, 07:59:31 pm »
Or the dress is just shown hanging higher than the tux.

What disturbs me is that the clothes apparently contain only hangers. WIRE hangers.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1547 on: December 25, 2012, 08:08:04 pm »

Did you know that Jesus Christ actually hung out with homosexuals and other "sinners" and "wicked people" like they were his friends or family members? And that he has said nothing about homosexuals? And there are also LGBT people who are also Christian?

Thanks for choosing the path of the "Born-again Christian," where much of your life will be agonizing thanks to shame and regret of your past life just because of what some assholes who think in black and white led you to believe.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #1548 on: December 25, 2012, 08:12:45 pm »
Does that car belong to a Republican senator?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1549 on: December 25, 2012, 08:27:14 pm »
Or the dress is just shown hanging higher than the tux.

What disturbs me is that the clothes apparently contain only hangers. WIRE hangers.

But look at it. If they are the same height, they coat look way too small.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #1550 on: December 25, 2012, 09:12:56 pm »
Okay, I'm putting my metrosexual hat on.

You do not, I repeat do not, hang a tux jacket on a wire hanger, especially with a shirt still under it. Also, I assume that's a button-down shirt, given that I don't see studs holding it together. Major faux-pas there. You also should never hang that jacket, and especially that dress, without a cloth cover bag. Hang those slacks under the jacket, folded properly, and take a brush to them when you take them out. Do not get me fucking started on the clearly clip-on bow tie. Lastly, you chose notched instead of peaked lapels for a wedding?

Gay or straight, sir, you fail at formalwear.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:25:04 pm by RinellaWasHere »
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1551 on: December 27, 2012, 12:02:27 am »

You do not, I repeat do not, hang a tux jacket on a wire hanger, especially with a shirt still under it. Also, I assume that's a button-down shirt, given that I don't see studs holding it together. Major faux-pas there. You also should never hang that jacket, and especially that dress, without a cloth cover bag. Hang those slacks under the jacket, folded properly, and take a brush to them when you take them out. Do not get me fucking started on the clearly clip-on bow tie. Lastly, you chose notched instead of peaked lapels for a wedding?

Time to subvert a stereotype: I'm gay and I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #1552 on: December 27, 2012, 01:08:41 am »

Time to subvert a stereotype: I'm gay and I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Me neither.

apparently the man on man sex hasnt' made me as gay as I thought
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1553 on: December 27, 2012, 01:39:24 am »

Me neither.

Same.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #1554 on: December 27, 2012, 04:25:51 am »

Me neither.

Same.
Huh. Well I'm (mostly) straight, and I get it.
Stereotype utterly busted.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #1555 on: December 27, 2012, 10:16:54 am »

Yeah, I know that because of how my dad hangs his suits and what happens when you do.

Though it looks like they are on stands with hanger tops sticking out of them to me, because you can clearly see there's something giving bulk to the suit and dress.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #1556 on: December 27, 2012, 01:28:32 pm »

Yeah, I know that because of how my dad hangs his suits and what happens when you do.

Though it looks like they are on stands with hanger tops sticking out of them to me, because you can clearly see there's something giving bulk to the suit and dress.

EVEN WORSE. If they're in molds, you're not letting the fabric restore its proper drape and hang, which means it's going to stretch around the mold instead. Unless it was made to your exact measurements, it's going to look awful when you put it back on.

Offline zupper

• Pope
« Reply #1557 on: December 27, 2012, 01:41:32 pm »
Maybe the bride's dress looks larger because the hemline is designed to be dragged on the ground?

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #1558 on: December 27, 2012, 01:55:55 pm »
Maybe the bride's dress looks larger because the hemline is designed to be dragged on the ground?

Could be, though at a certain train length the formality of the wedding changes and sartorial tradition dictates that the man should dress in full white tie instead of a tuxedo.

I mean, um, GUNS FOOTBALL TITTIES EXPLOSIONS BRO.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #1559 on: December 27, 2012, 01:57:55 pm »
See, this is why I only wear jeans and button shirts.  It's hard to get those wrong.  Sometimes I wear a sweatshirt, if it's cold.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا