Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114284 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #3435 on: April 28, 2014, 08:47:48 pm »
I could counter this with a photo of a beautiful, warm, African savannah-at-sunset photo with a gorgeous black woman's head floating above.

Although this might just feed into the race realist's mind that races should be kept pure and separate.

I'll add a faux logo lampooning those bigot dorks & the message, "Africa's got beautiful women, too & she & 'Aryan Snow Maiden' regularly have 'Girl's Night' at the club".

I remember doing re-edits of bigot/Tealiban cartoons to reflect non-bigotry. Anyone remember this?

I took one of A Wyatt Mann's abominations & made it something about a weird geek who writes weird stories.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:52:42 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3436 on: April 28, 2014, 08:49:52 pm »
I could counter this with a photo of a beautiful, warm, African savannah-at-sunset photo with a gorgeous black woman's head floating above.

Although this might just feed into the race realist's mind that races should be kept pure and separate.

I'll add a faux logo lampooning those bigot dorks & the message, "Africa's got beautiful women, too & she & 'Aryan Snow Maiden' regularly have 'Girl's Night' at the club".
That's some damn good trolling, right there.  Thank God you use your talents for good.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #3437 on: April 28, 2014, 08:55:20 pm »

That's some damn good trolling, right there.  Thank God you use your talents for good.

Yeah! I'll do what the bigots do. Y'know how many will take a cartoon from a sane person & re-edit it to reflect their insanity? Well, I'll take their insanity & re-edit it to reflect reality!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:59:00 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3438 on: April 28, 2014, 08:57:45 pm »

Yeah! I'll do what the bigot's do. Y'know how many will take a cartoon from a sane person & re-edit it to reflect their insanity? Well, I'll take their insanity & re-edit it to reflect reality!
I didn't know they did that.  So they're not just hateful, they're lazy too.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #3439 on: April 28, 2014, 09:00:15 pm »

Yeah! I'll do what the bigot's do. Y'know how many will take a cartoon from a sane person & re-edit it to reflect their insanity? Well, I'll take their insanity & re-edit it to reflect reality!
I didn't know they did that.  So they're not just hateful, they're lazy too.

There's been a few examples on this board. I can't bring up one, off-hand but I'm sure others can vouch for this.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #3440 on: April 28, 2014, 09:14:08 pm »
I'm going to work on that African Lady thing, now. Be back in a while....

EDIT: Alllllllllll-righty, then! I made it! Waddaya think, guys?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:21:40 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3441 on: April 29, 2014, 09:31:57 pm »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #3442 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:12 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
« Reply #3443 on: May 02, 2014, 03:49:08 am »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3444 on: May 02, 2014, 01:45:45 pm »
That meme is far too dignified to be making such stupid statements.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
« Reply #3445 on: May 03, 2014, 05:33:08 pm »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3446 on: May 03, 2014, 05:37:07 pm »

I'd be in favor of Voter ID laws if identification was easier to get.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3447 on: May 03, 2014, 09:19:10 pm »

Most of those don't require the type of ID that Republicans demand - one that proves three times over you are who you say you are, and that a typo made 20-60 years ago can totally ruin.

My mother's birth certificate, which she used to JOIN THE FREAKING NAVY, wasn't valid for one of these specialized IDs.

Thankfully, Wisconsin doesn't need them anymore... until Republicans try to get it back in again.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3448 on: May 03, 2014, 09:44:07 pm »

Most of those don't require the type of ID that Republicans demand - one that proves three times over you are who you say you are, and that a typo made 20-60 years ago can totally ruin.

My mother's birth certificate, which she used to JOIN THE FREAKING NAVY, wasn't valid for one of these specialized IDs.

Thankfully, Wisconsin doesn't need them anymore... until Republicans try to get it back in again.

At that point, the people should rise up, kill the lot of them, and emphatically tell the legislature to pick again.

(For the humour impaired, the above is a little thing known as a "joke."  Its typical purpose is to evoke amusement.)
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3449 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:34 pm »

At that point, the people should rise up, kill the lot of them, and emphatically tell the legislature to pick again.

(For the humour impaired, the above is a little thing known as a "joke."  Its typical purpose is to evoke amusement.)
i am ofended by this Bcus I am stupid DURRRRRR