Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1111992 times)

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2190 on: May 17, 2013, 02:52:57 am »
Could someone with a bible handy post the verses cited in that poster? I dunno what to think of it quite yet, except that is kind of a WBC way to lambast people, not preach or win over believers. Maybe it's anti-Christian?

I find the wording of that sign puzzling, too. Totally bypassing the "salvation" part. It's not "Jesus has a wonderful plan for your life, to save you from Hell" it's just "Jesus sends you to Hell, period...Don't pass GO...don't collect $200.00...YOU'RE DOOMED!"

Maybe he's a Calvinist?

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #2191 on: May 17, 2013, 09:02:57 am »
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2192 on: May 17, 2013, 11:57:21 am »

THIS WAS POSTED IN "DUMBEST POLITICAL CARTOONS"!

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2193 on: May 17, 2013, 12:04:05 pm »
You can turn off the caps lock any time, Spuki...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #2194 on: May 17, 2013, 12:05:20 pm »
It can fit either way.

Offline Reality Warper

• Bishop
« Reply #2195 on: May 17, 2013, 12:06:55 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2196 on: May 17, 2013, 01:40:43 pm »

When they reach the bottom of the barrel, they just yank out the planks on the bottom and continue digging! At any rate, they end up in the earth's core!

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #2197 on: May 17, 2013, 01:55:18 pm »

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2198 on: May 17, 2013, 02:37:05 pm »
I bring you more stupid signs defending 'traditional marriage'!

hashtag yolo. It's the cool thing to do.

Yeah, okay. So's everyone's clothes.

I think she lost her train of thought 1/3 of the way thru.

...What?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2199 on: May 17, 2013, 02:59:49 pm »

<Tweety Bird, snarking>
Awww iddent dat cute! He wanna go wynch faggies, too, just wike da Kwu Kwux Kwan. He a goooodd kwistian, iddent he?
</Tweety, honing his widdle axe>

This is why, even though rich mega churches grow bigger, Christianity as a whole is in decline in America. The mainstream churches either need to start showing some intestinal fortitude, countering these freaks in public and online, or sink. I'm an atheist, but I am saddened and alarmed that the decent, kind, and community proactive churches are all but invisible these days. They need to get out there and counter protest.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2200 on: May 17, 2013, 04:55:12 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #2201 on: May 17, 2013, 05:00:18 pm »

I got the giggles from that. Mostly because I was trying to figure out what "cuni" was.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2202 on: May 17, 2013, 06:07:01 pm »

I got the giggles from that. Mostly because I was trying to figure out what "cuni" was.

"Cuni" is a variation of cunt, but a polite one. Forget which country/language it's from. Anyway, I lol'ed at this - pathetically telling about the MRAist who tagged it. He's going to be so surprised when he gets copies of, "Menopause Means Better Sex!", "Raising Boys; A Lesbian Parenting Guide" and "Herbal Vaginal Rinse Recipes" in his mailbox, courtesy of The Women's Library.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2203 on: May 17, 2013, 07:47:01 pm »

<Tweety Bird, snarking>
Awww iddent dat cute! He wanna go wynch faggies, too, just wike da Kwu Kwux Kwan. He a goooodd kwistian, iddent he?
</Tweety, honing his widdle axe>

This is why, even though rich mega churches grow bigger, Christianity as a whole is in decline in America. The mainstream churches either need to start showing some intestinal fortitude, countering these freaks in public and online, or sink. I'm an atheist, but I am saddened and alarmed that the decent, kind, and community proactive churches are all but invisible these days. They need to get out there and counter protest.

I agree. I don't get what's de-fanging Progressives. Where's the drive? Where's the FIRE? It's like a weird cosmic force of inertia & ineptitude has overtaken the minds & actions of Progressives everywhere. What frustrates me is that those in charge of Progressive causes never study or learn from the Regressives playbook. We know what to do, we know what's up but we RARELY ACT ON IT!

I just want to know, if we're more educated, numerous & worldly....WHY AREN'T WE (metaphorically of course) KICKING BUTT & TAKING NAMES? WHY ARE WE WIMPS?! WAKE UP, DUMMIES!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #2204 on: May 17, 2013, 08:04:57 pm »
I bring you more stupid signs defending 'traditional marriage'!

-snip-

...What?

Saw these when they first appeared on tumblr.  There was quite a bit of "you're trying to silence/belittle their opinion!" whining in response to the criticism the pictures were recieving.

-snip-

"Cuni" is a variation of cunt, but a polite one. Forget which country/language it's from. Anyway, I lol'ed at this - pathetically telling about the MRAist who tagged it. He's going to be so surprised when he gets copies of, "Menopause Means Better Sex!", "Raising Boys; A Lesbian Parenting Guide" and "Herbal Vaginal Rinse Recipes" in his mailbox, courtesy of The Women's Library.

Any chance he would end up fapping to those books instead?