Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1111228 times)

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2490 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:11 pm »
Onision has always been a twit. He's practically the poster child for snobby vegans.

He's also a sociopath who exploits his girlfriend for financial gain on YouTube.

I didn't know about that. But I did hear about how he tried to start some vegan cult once, and how he and his girlfriend once made a fake video where she woke up with amnesia to protest psychiatry or something.

I think Onision reads Natural News too much.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2491 on: August 01, 2013, 07:47:04 pm »
Onision has always been a twit. He's practically the poster child for snobby vegans.

He's also a sociopath who exploits his girlfriend for financial gain on YouTube.

I didn't know about that. But I did hear about how he tried to start some vegan cult once, and how he and his girlfriend once made a fake video where she woke up with amnesia to protest psychiatry or something.

I think Onision reads Natural News too much.

I think Onision exists too much.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #2492 on: August 02, 2013, 12:48:00 am »

This guy is a sheriff. Sounds to me like he isn't to far remove from those policemen who'd sexually assault women and gay men simply because they think they have the authority to do so.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2493 on: August 02, 2013, 12:54:23 am »
My response to that Sheriff:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bv7WIygitU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bv7WIygitU</a>
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #2494 on: August 02, 2013, 02:36:26 am »
I call poe. This one just seems TOO out there.

Have we all forgotten that the point of Poe's Law is that we can't tell the difference between really scary beliefs and trolling? Yeah it seems out there, but there are people who believe it genuinely.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2495 on: August 02, 2013, 08:45:10 am »

This guy is a sheriff. Sounds to me like he isn't to far remove from those policemen who'd sexually assault women and gay men simply because they think they have the authority to do so.

I would reply to him, snarkishly, "Why would you consider that an insult, Mr. Bigoted Sherriff-person? A lot of folks of all orientations enjoy anal sex! Comeback when you can come up with something genuinely revolting & unethical, like murder-cannibalism or something. NOOB!".

Offline The Prophet Mohammed (PBUM)

• Neonate
« Reply #2496 on: August 02, 2013, 01:38:07 pm »
Been a while since we had any Welsh nationalists.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2497 on: August 02, 2013, 02:00:30 pm »
What the fuck did I just read in all that MS Paint/PowerPoint shittiness?

Those signs are dumb simply for being so motherfucking ugly.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2498 on: August 02, 2013, 02:07:00 pm »
After a morning of doing photoshop, my eyes are now bleeding from those monstrosities. And I'm not even that great of a pic editor.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #2499 on: August 02, 2013, 04:40:27 pm »

I would reply to him, snarkishly, "Why would you consider that an insult, Mr. Bigoted Sherriff-person? A lot of folks of all orientations enjoy anal sex! Comeback when you can come up with something genuinely revolting & unethical, like murder-cannibalism or something. NOOB!".

The Young Turks have a great video showing how much of an idiot that sheriff is.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2500 on: August 02, 2013, 05:17:28 pm »

The Young Turks have a great video showing how much of an idiot that sheriff is.

Saw the video, what a major doofus! LOL! I'll bet everyone in Pennsylvania looks at this moronic excuse for a police chief (he's a police chief, a tad different from a sheriff) & shake their heads.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:19:54 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2501 on: August 02, 2013, 07:26:09 pm »

Saw the video, what a major doofus! LOL! I'll bet everyone in Pennsylvania looks at this moronic excuse for a police chief (he's a police chief, a tad different from a sheriff) & shake their heads.

Just as much as they shake their heads wondering how in the hell Rick Santorum was one their Senators for 12 years.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2502 on: August 02, 2013, 10:52:40 pm »
My last post was supposed to be in the "Things people say on the internet" thread, so here is something on topic to make up for it:

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #2503 on: August 02, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »
My last post was supposed to be in the "Things people say on the internet" thread, so here is something on topic to make up for it:

I feel this picture somewhat conveys the my reaction towards this:

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2504 on: August 02, 2013, 11:27:49 pm »
I feel dumber for having read that.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.