Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1111501 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #3255 on: March 19, 2014, 08:11:11 pm »
....YOU CAN'T SUPPORT AN ABORTION YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT!

Ironbite-jesus christ how stupid are some people?

Don't you mean survive an abortion?

Apparently she survived a saline abortion. Which doesn't make her less of a stupid cunt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Jessen

The article says that she was adopted by another woman. The adopted mom claimed Jensen was a result of a failed abortion.

I have a funny feeling that Adopted Mom may have been using this girl as an anti-choice pawn. It might not even be true that she was aborted. I could be wrong but Wingnuts have a bit of a track record.

Gianna Jensen could just have Cerebral Palsy for non-abortion reasons and her whole life has been a lie, she an unwitting pawn of Frum-Mom.

Now, it's possible that Gianna was indeed aborted but survived but for me, Poe's Law is in effect.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3256 on: March 19, 2014, 10:08:01 pm »
I'm (im)patiently waiting for the day when everything about Jessen's twagic Origin Story is proven to be complete and utter bullroar.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3257 on: March 20, 2014, 01:34:49 am »
Not sure what's so dumb about this.  I have to agree with what's being said there.

There's a strong implication that it's "disgraceful" for undocumented Americans to benefit from any public services and those services should be denied them. If you agree with that, you are overlooking some severe ramifications of denying basic services to entire demographics -- public health and the spread of disease being the most obvious.

Odd, the implication I got was that it's disgraceful to be quicker to approve benefits for illegal immigrants than to approve benefits to returning service members. But that's just me. *shrugs*
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3258 on: March 20, 2014, 02:07:42 am »

THE FUCK? As someone who wants Cheney tried for war crimes, that is incredibly horrid. His administration might have been incompetent, but they did not DO 9/11.

I don't buy the whole "9/11 was an inside job" thing, but I do think there's a reasonable possibility that the Cheney/Bush administration knew about the attacks beforehand and let them go ahead. Still somewhat of a conspiracy theory, but it takes much fewer moving parts than saying it was an inside job, and it's a documented fact both that Bush responded, "Okay, you've covered your ass now" to a report entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Within U.S.", which included the possibility of planes being used as missiles, and that several of the nineteen hijackers had been flagged by various alphabet soup agencies, but that those flags led to nothing.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #3259 on: March 20, 2014, 02:20:32 am »
Oh believe me, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew something was coming, but I just find the accusation that they actually DID 9/11 too  much.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3260 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14:46 am »
I'm with you, R.U. Sirius & lord gibbon.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3261 on: March 20, 2014, 07:54:59 am »
....YOU CAN'T SUPPORT AN ABORTION YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT!

Ironbite-jesus christ how stupid are some people?

Don't you mean survive an abortion?

Apparently she survived a saline abortion. Which doesn't make her less of a stupid cunt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Jessen

The article says that she was adopted by another woman. The adopted mom claimed Jensen was a result of a failed abortion.

I have a funny feeling that Adopted Mom may have been using this girl as an anti-choice pawn. It might not even be true that she was aborted. I could be wrong but Wingnuts have a bit of a track record.

Gianna Jensen could just have Cerebral Palsy for non-abortion reasons and her whole life has been a lie, she an unwitting pawn of Frum-Mom.

Now, it's possible that Gianna was indeed aborted but survived but for me, Poe's Law is in effect.

All I want is for the asshole to change her first name.  I am not happy that her first name is the surname of one of my favourite web comic characters, Jyrras Gianna.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3262 on: March 20, 2014, 09:04:54 am »
All I want is for the asshole to change her first name.  I am not happy that her first name is the surname of one of my favourite web comic characters, Jyrras Gianna.

...I think DMFA was one of the first webcomics that I started reading, first four or five at least. And from those it is the only one I still read consistently (others either having ended or I just stopped reading them.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3263 on: March 20, 2014, 09:51:24 am »

...I think DMFA was one of the first webcomics that I started reading, first four or five at least. And from those it is the only one I still read consistently (others either having ended or I just stopped reading them.)

Another DMFA fan?  Hells yeah!  The only other one I consistently read is Dragon Ball Multiverse.  I used to read VG Cats, and it in fact was my first semi-regular web comic read, but the infrequent updates kinda grate after a while.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3264 on: March 20, 2014, 03:42:43 pm »
I can't remember the exact order but  I started with Dragon tails (ended) and Penny arcade (still read occasionally), then Lethal doses (ended and gone) Machall (Ended but they have a new webcomic) 8-Bit theather (ended) and DMFA (the artist behind Dragon Tails and Amber drew some art about each others characters and I found DMFA that way.) in some random order.

In some of those it has been fascinating following how the artists evolve and in retrospect some of the comics I favourite used to be horribly drawn but I have always been more interested in the story than the art.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3265 on: March 20, 2014, 06:32:05 pm »
Aye, though, good art does help, and Amber is quite the artist, lol.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #3266 on: March 20, 2014, 09:15:37 pm »

Another DMFA fan?  Hells yeah!  The only other one I consistently read is Dragon Ball Multiverse.  I used to read VG Cats, and it in fact was my first semi-regular web comic read, but the infrequent updates kinda grate after a while.

I'm actually personal friends with Miss Mab herself.  I get hugs every time I see her at Anthrocon :3

You may now commence being jealous.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3267 on: March 20, 2014, 10:26:22 pm »

I'm actually personal friends with Miss Mab herself.  I get hugs every time I see her at Anthrocon :3

You may now commence being jealous.

Pssh, I got a much prettier girl to hug on a daily basis, so I got ya beat!  (Not to say that Mrs. Williams is ugly, mind ya.)

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3268 on: March 21, 2014, 04:50:32 pm »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #3269 on: March 22, 2014, 12:41:56 am »
Cause only black people dress like idiots, as we know.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR