Author Topic: ISideWith  (Read 3754 times)

Offline tygerarmy

• Zombie Dog Breeder
  • Pope
  • I'm not naked I'm Tattooed
    • Facebook
Re: ISideWith
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 07:45:08 pm »
Twitter Soldier in sour armor tumblr

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 07:54:32 pm »
Though apparently I agree with Romney on science issues because I think Space and Stem cell research should have more private incentives.
I really don't care how it's funded as long as it's funded, it's the whole "OMG YOU'RE KILLING FUTURE BABIES" bs that annoys me.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 08:11:34 pm »
Though apparently I agree with Romney on science issues because I think Space and Stem cell research should have more private incentives.
I really don't care how it's funded as long as it's funded, it's the whole "OMG YOU'RE KILLING FUTURE BABIES" bs that annoys me.

I think it has a lot of potential, but it's not dug very deep due to that crap. Mostly I'm confused due to how it was explained to me (Back in Catholic school) in which they supported most stem cell research, except embryonic. Just trying to remember it confuses me. Though I'm not expecting instant science magic with it either like I've heard some poorly informed people proclaim.

Embryonic is the only sort that has any relation to the pro-lifers. There are other stem cells, like placental and adult. Which has no opposition. At least by catholics.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 08:35:00 pm »
Jill Stein. Not that it matters, given the whole not-being-an-American-citizen thing.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 09:03:44 pm »

The only thing I really agreed with Romney on was immigration, but that was because the only questions on the site were about treatment of illegal immigrants. While I don't support the idea of making illegal immigrants citizens or anything like that, I do think it should be easier for people to immigrate legally, which would reduce the number of illegal immigrants and cut down on the problem. There were no options that would have allowed me to express this view, however.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 09:06:45 pm »
Random, I think you can actually make your own options, but it reduces the accuracy of the results.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can actually choose more options, because I remember what you said being an option.

I could be wrong, though.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 09:07:06 pm »
Can they make a UK version?
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 09:15:09 pm »
And the "pro-lifers" are too stupid to realize that most of  the embryos are just sitting there going to waste for the most part, rather then being used in some shape or form. I'll rather it not go to waste, if it's not going to be a future child, why not use it for some good.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 09:17:26 pm »
And the "pro-lifers" are too stupid to realize that most of  the embryos are just sitting there going to waste for the most part, rather then being used in some shape or form. I'll rather it not go to waste, if it's not going to be a future child, why not use it for some good.

Why I agree with the assessment to use them. Cost/gain says use them. Potential future child<Gains for living kinetic humans
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 11:34:01 pm »
Okay, anyone surprised by this?

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 12:05:46 am »
Stein 96% (domestic policy, social, economic, foreign policy, healthcare, science, environmental, and immigration issues)

Obama 81% (social, foreign policy, science, environmental, and immigration)

Anderson 78% (social, healthcare, environmental, and immigration)

Johnson 62% (social, domestic, science, and immigration)

Romney 2%

Goode 0%
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:08:07 am by Veras »
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 04:07:55 am »
Canadian version'd be nice too.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:56 am »
I'm gonna guess the default answer will be "I side with committing mass murder because David Milliband is such an limpdick the country is better off as a nuclear wasteland."

Offline Shano

• Bishop
  • Trust me, I am a doctor.
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2012, 05:39:19 pm »
I feel like I am furthest to the left here...
http://www.isidewith.com/results/182946621
in particular while I side very strongly with Jill (94%), I seem to be sharing the least (next best 74%) with any of the other candidates.
The unbreakable wall