Author Topic: 3rd grader strip searched by assistant principal  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
3rd grader strip searched by assistant principal
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:47:43 pm »
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/3rd-grader-strip-searched-assistant-025014714.html

WTF?! You don't just accuse a kid of stealing money and strip search him! And apologizing after the fact is all well and good, but you shouldn't have frickin' well done it in the first place!

I hope this woman is fired or at the very least, SEVERELY reprimanded for her actions! This was entirely inappropriate and unacceptable!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: 3rd grader strip searched by assistant principal
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 07:12:53 pm »
Wow.....just wow.

Ironbite-bad decisions will in fact lead to your employment being terminated.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »
But remember, looking at a naked picture of a minor will land you in prison or put you on a sex offender list.

Schools do not have the authority to strip-search students, and there are so many other ways that this situation could have been handled that it does raise the question of what the fuck the assistant principal was thinking.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 07:50:51 pm »
But remember, looking at a naked picture of a minor will land you in prison or put you on a sex offender list.

Schools do not have the authority to strip-search students, and there are so many other ways that this situation could have been handled that it does raise the question of what the fuck the assistant principal was thinking.
Maybe wanted to see small kid parts legally.  I hate strip searches in general they seem extreme

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 08:48:02 pm »
Now, parents, do your parental duty and sue these cocks for sexual abuse of a minor.  Sue them into the fucking ground, or at least the asst. principal that did this crap.  Take her license, zero out her bank account(s), savings, retirement, life insurance...everything.  Leave her with nothing.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »
Maybe wanted to see small kid parts legally.  I hate strip searches in general they seem extreme

This has already happened and went to the SCOTUS in Redding v Safford School District (ruled such searches are a violation of student's rights). The school should have known this was unacceptable and the school should be sued for everything.

I actually have trouble believing this happened once, let alone twice within a decade. Seriously people?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 08:59:12 pm »
This is fucking disgusting. I'm sure the backlash from parents will give the assistant principal at least a generous portion of what she deserves. I've grown really sick of the constant violation of privacy in schools.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:05:49 pm »
It is amazing how some people run their schools.  It really is.  Some people are really good and try to actually give shit one about their students.  Others treat kids as convicted felons and impose rule after rule after rule on them.  And then there are these idiots.

Ironbite-why these people still exist just boggles my mind.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 09:18:27 pm »

This has already happened and went to the SCOTUS in Redding v Safford School District (ruled such searches are a violation of student's rights). The school should have known this was unacceptable and the school should be sued for everything.

I actually have trouble believing this happened once, let alone twice within a decade. Seriously people?
Sorry I was unsure due to link being CA but yeah sigh someone please let people know to stop doing this

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 02:25:54 am »
As far as I am concerned, that is pedophilia. Anyone responsible should be charged likewise, and the maximum sentence for non-penetrative pedophilia should be applied, in order to create an example for others.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 08:49:06 am »
Now, parents, do your parental duty and sue these cocks for sexual abuse of a minor.  Sue them into the fucking ground, or at least the asst. principal that did this crap.  Take her license, zero out her bank account(s), savings, retirement, life insurance...everything.  Leave her with nothing.

Yes, do. But aim for the people involved, not the school
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 08:52:46 am »
I hope that dipshit is out on his ass so fast he doesn't know what hit him.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 08:45:43 pm »
There is no fucking way this is legal.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 02:55:53 am »
As far as I am concerned, that is pedophilia. Anyone responsible should be charged likewise, and the maximum sentence for non-penetrative pedophilia should be applied, in order to create an example for others.
Point of order: the term is child molestation. Paedophilia isn't and never should be a criminal offense.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 03:13:18 am »
Who in their right mind would think that this is okay?