Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 568477 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #2670 on: April 28, 2014, 03:16:32 pm »
*Snip*

I just found out about the Jan thing a little bit ago and many people are saying anyone who wants to should really start downloading and archiving all pony videos they like just in case this thing happens again. I'm gonna start downloading all the pony videos in my favorites list and go from there. I needed to download tons of music off youtube anyway, I guess now is as good a time as any. Probably gonna need a new external hard drive if I do this. Hours upon hours of pony music alone...

I already save any pictures I find around the net that I even sort of like. I think I'll start downloading the PDFs of anything I like on the Instructables site as well. Well, there goes my connection speed for the foreseeable future. Good thing I was planning on spending a lot of time working on projects that aren't computer related this summer. [/offtopic]

The funny thing is that not only is this not going to get rid of mirrors of Jan's videos, there are probably more copies uploaded now than before with the multiple mirrors on multiple sites.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #2671 on: May 07, 2014, 07:46:57 pm »
Nailed it.

#Invalid YouTube Link#
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2672 on: May 07, 2014, 07:48:06 pm »
Nailed it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7j8R6tdzQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7j8R6tdzQ</a>
Fixed it for you.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2673 on: May 07, 2014, 10:17:04 pm »
So... finale this Saturday.  Yes, I've seen spoilers, no, I won't link any.  Hot damn, I'm excited~
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2674 on: May 07, 2014, 10:34:49 pm »
Dammit dammit DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!

I am excited!! XD
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #2675 on: May 09, 2014, 04:21:00 pm »
"In order to protect their magic, as well as the fate of Equestria, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadance transfer all of their magical power to Twilight."

wat
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2676 on: May 09, 2014, 04:52:07 pm »
So... a super-charged Twi.

... She could just drop the moon on him.  A few dozen times.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2677 on: May 09, 2014, 07:32:34 pm »
It's actually a really reasonable reaction when considering that the villain in question is capable of stealing magic.  It's easier to protect one source than four, not to mention that four separate power sources won't be able to accomplish as much as all their powers combined.

However, I doubt this is permanent, because in the end, Twi's still gotta hang with her friends, and she can't do that when she's taking care of the sun, AND the moon, AND the Crystal Empire.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2678 on: May 09, 2014, 08:31:46 pm »
Not to mention having to explain to her parents AND Shining Armor... boy, the latter would be ULTRA awkward.

Formerly Priestling

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #2679 on: May 09, 2014, 11:48:36 pm »
I think they should have just had a bunch of non-magic ponie soldiers Zerg rush him or just had some archers.
Hell, just drop a rock on him, squishing is the weakness to most magical non-humans.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:53:16 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2680 on: May 10, 2014, 12:29:22 am »
Earth Ponies and Pegasi have magic, too.

It's just different from unicorn magic.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2681 on: May 10, 2014, 01:16:15 am »
There's some headcanon I hold (and I'd LOVE to see it in the show) that Earth ponies, along with being really good at growing amongst other things, that they can dig and tunnel and backfill to rival Diamond Dogs...

Formerly Priestling

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2682 on: May 10, 2014, 11:44:51 am »
So... how about that finale? Frig DAMN! <3

My inner pony is squeeing and bouncing around like Twilight doing her 'yes yes yes' bit.

Formerly Priestling

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2683 on: May 10, 2014, 12:35:48 pm »
It's the finale already? Christ, I haven't watched a new episode since March...

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #2684 on: May 10, 2014, 12:55:01 pm »
Do you want me to post the link to the HD download when it's up?

Formerly Priestling