Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1629419 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2012, 06:12:38 am »
And her security team tried to stop a dad from visiting his premature twins in the NICU. Yup.

Not to mention having the hospital turn off the security cameras on that floor.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2012, 09:39:25 am »
On the other hand, TMZ and a dozens of other tabloid publications around the world would pay thousands of dollars for a photo, cell phone video, leaked security tape, or any visual record of them and their baby so long as it was an exclusive. While there is a degree of attention whoring going on, I can't really blame them for wanting absolute privacy during the birthing process or making art (because that's their job) about their new baby. Call them diva demands, but I really get Beyonce not wanting some schmuck trying to capture a cell phone video of her in labor.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2012, 01:08:55 pm »
Fair enough. Asking the nurses to hand over the cell phones and turning off the security cameras directly in their area I understand.

Trying to block a father from getting into, and then out of, the NICU was a horrid move by her security staff. For what they allegedly spent on this affair they could have had a private doctor at home.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Napoleon the Clown

« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2012, 08:57:32 pm »
The price of being absurdly wealthy and having everyone know who you are is that everyone knows who you are and many people will act like total idiots over it. Want to keep your privacy? Don't become so famous that people want to know every facet of your life better than you yourself know.

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #139 on: January 17, 2012, 09:25:58 pm »
The price of being absurdly wealthy and having everyone know who you are is that everyone knows who you are and many people will act like total idiots over it. Want to keep your privacy? Don't become so famous that people want to know every facet of your life better than you yourself know.

Or pay through the ass to keep control of the flow of information in your hands as best you can, which is what they did.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2012, 06:59:10 am »
I dunno but I do know there's a strain of pot named after their little bundle of joy.

...and now I'll remember there's a baby with a pot strain named after them, long after I've forgotten who the parents are.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2012, 07:52:46 am »
I dunno but I do know there's a strain of pot named after their little bundle of joy.

...and now I'll remember there's a baby with a pot strain named after them, long after I've forgotten who the parents are.

Before anyone asks I really am not making this shit up.

Just what a child wants, to find out a strain of pot was named after them. lol

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2012, 09:44:13 am »
I can understand wanting to keep everything private, but they basically had an entire floor of the hospital shut down and a father wasn't able to see his kids because of it.

So, fuck Beyonce, and fuck JZ, or whatever his name is.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2012, 05:14:42 pm »
Jay-Z

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2012, 06:30:51 pm »
"Blue Ivy"? Seriously?
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 02:42:35 pm »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

QueenofHearts

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 02:54:55 pm »

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 02:59:05 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ljG37I3Ow" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ljG37I3Ow</a>

Patton Oswalt would like to talk to you about this...

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2012, 03:04:25 pm »

Yours has slightly better artwork

It never occurs to them that the baby may also be potential mass murderer.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2012, 04:30:40 pm »

Yours has slightly better artwork
It never occurs to them that the baby may also be potential mass murderer.
If one wants to turn the argument around, one can also point out the young mothers who had to abandon their scientific or otherwise careers for the baby.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.