Author Topic: Ask the next poster a question!  (Read 190984 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Ask the next poster a question!
« Reply #1500 on: September 05, 2017, 01:12:16 am »
Death Metal.

What's on TV?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1501 on: September 05, 2017, 01:41:22 am »
Nothing.  Unlike the old box shaped TVs modern flatscreens can't support much of anything.

Is the correct dinosaur family tree the classic Ornithischia Saurischia split or the new theory that the Ornithischians actually split from the Theropods after the split with the Sauropodomorphs?

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1502 on: September 05, 2017, 08:42:29 pm »
Neither, dinosaurs are a lie created by Carl Satan to trick you into masturbating.

Whose dick do I have to suck to get a full-time job that pays a living wage?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1503 on: September 06, 2017, 01:23:39 am »
Jared Kushner's

Would you suck Jared Kushner's dick to get a full-time job that pays a living wage?

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1504 on: September 07, 2017, 10:24:16 am »
If it means that I can support my family to the point that we no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck, that maybe my wife could work less to spend more time with baby, and other variables are reasonable (no 100-hour work weeks, I don't have to abuse people, the work environment is within normal bounds of shittiness, etc.)? Hell yes. I'd be willing to go farther than that if we move a bit beyond living wage: If it paid 6 figures and provided benefits, I would take a full time job as his personal dick sucker.  Jared, I know you're reading this. Hit me up with a DM  ;)

Of all the actions Trump has taken, which do you consider to be the most morally reprehensible?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1505 on: September 07, 2017, 10:52:33 am »
Being born.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1506 on: September 07, 2017, 01:58:24 pm »
Being born.

Ironbite-what's the smartest thing you've ever done.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #1507 on: September 07, 2017, 03:58:31 pm »
Being born.

Ironbite-what's the smartest thing you've ever done.

Probably moving to California. The chance to essentially hit a reset button on my life was really well timed and I think I've benefited a lot from it. I'm certainly better off now than I was four years ago.

Which do you prefer, very hot summers and cool winters, or warm summers and extremely cold winters?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1508 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51:18 am »
Being a Finn, I'm pretty comfortable with the latter but would not survive a really hot summer.

If you were only allowed to wear clothes of one specific colour, which colour would you choose?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

pyro

« Reply #1509 on: September 09, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »
Red.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1510 on: September 10, 2017, 09:58:51 am »
The dumbest thing that comes to mind is when I mistakenly rubbed Icy Hot on my genitals.

Why is book writing so hard?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1511 on: September 10, 2017, 11:11:28 am »
For many (myself included) it's because we have a tendency to go back and endlessly edit past chapters in an attempt to further perfect them, rather than focus on continuing the story and reaching completion. This often results in the author getting burned out with the story. So you need some level of discipline in terms of how much you go back and re-read and re-work your existing content, because otherwise you'll never be able to finish.

Tsundere or yandere?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #1512 on: September 10, 2017, 03:23:34 pm »
Tsundere, easily. If you know for certain that the dere is there, they're really not that hard to work with, and you don't have to worry about your best friend turning up in a pool of his or her own blood.

Why the hell did Japan come up with the concept of yandere in the first place?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1513 on: September 11, 2017, 03:27:05 am »
I don't think they did, I think there are examples of the character type going back to old mythology around the world.  Hera in Greek Mythology for example.  As for why the character type exists well people murdering over love happens often enough in real life that it would be depicted in fiction.

If it means that I can support my family to the point that we no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck, that maybe my wife could work less to spend more time with baby, and other variables are reasonable (no 100-hour work weeks, I don't have to abuse people, the work environment is within normal bounds of shittiness, etc.)? Hell yes. I'd be willing to go farther than that if we move a bit beyond living wage: If it paid 6 figures and provided benefits, I would take a full time job as his personal dick sucker.  Jared, I know you're reading this. Hit me up with a DM  ;)

Okay going off this one here, who would be your limit for they guy who's dick you would not suck for any money?

pyro

« Reply #1514 on: September 11, 2017, 01:16:11 pm »
Well, anyone resembling a Yandere would be right out. The line gets kind of fuzzy, but I'm sure of that. Also, don't expect me to be very good at it.

Should I get a vasectomy?