Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118399 times)

QueenofHearts

Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #390 on: November 11, 2013, 08:06:43 pm »
I hesitate to ask, but was I in this dream?

If so, did you imagine me as I look in real life or as Harley Quinn?

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2013, 08:21:27 pm »
Honestly, the only person I remember there was Sigma, who stuck the needle in her nipple. Good work.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

QueenofHearts

« Reply #392 on: November 11, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
What I take from this dream is that Sigma is a piercing artist.

Sigma, can you give me a nostril piercing?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #393 on: November 11, 2013, 08:47:09 pm »
Sure. Normally I would not trust myself with any sort of needle, but who am I to call Sleepy's dream a liar?
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2013, 06:37:36 am »
What I take from this dream is that Sigma is a piercing artist.

Sigma, can you give me a nostril piercing?

I don't think that's advisable. I think you would look far too cute with a nose ring or stud.

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #395 on: November 12, 2013, 06:56:22 pm »
For years, I have been having these dreams where I am capable of lightly hovering above surfaces and then through rooms if I lean on the edges on things and carefully lift my legs off the ground. These dreams are even intruding on other dreams. I have no idea why I dream of this so much.
Being chased by zombie dogs? Better  s l ow l y  float away.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #396 on: November 12, 2013, 07:19:50 pm »
This is probably more a waking dream as it was 4 in the am, groggy and stepping into the bathroom in the dark. The heel came down on and squished a huge pile of doggy doo on the floor and I recoiled, not thinking "Dog shit!", but "Troll shit!"  What that indicated about the state of my mind, I have no friggin' idea.  ;D
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2013, 08:08:41 pm »
For the last couple days I've dreamed that I was looking at old Disney comics that were very much like real old Disney comics except the characters were all swearing like sailors. Mickey mouse dropping the f-bomb in canon was something I hoped never to experience.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #398 on: November 13, 2013, 08:45:20 am »
Last night, I dreamt that the owner of a celebrity gossip site showed up, seduced me and filmed us having sex so he could make me famous via sex tape and gossip about me on his site.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #399 on: November 13, 2013, 10:37:50 am »
I dreamed I was somehow able to lead a professional hockey team to victory through the power of Gaia Memories.

ETA:
Last night, I dreamt that the owner of a celebrity gossip site showed up, seduced me and filmed us having sex so he could make me famous via sex tape and gossip about me on his site.

Ironbite-so where do I find copies of that?>

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2013, 09:36:51 pm »
I can't remember the rest, other than sometimes I dream about amusement parks that are either in a miserable state or closed (and gone). A part of this could be explained by melancholy feelings over the fact that Six Flags Astroworld doesn't exist anymore.

In this dream, there was a log ride that was closed, even closed off with warning signs on the water in and surrounding the ride being poisonous, notably by something with a Japanese-sounding name. The signs even included pamphlets with graphic images on the effects of water that has the same poison mentioned, like one woman whose one hand dissolved and had to be amputated.

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2013, 09:56:06 pm »
I can't remember the rest, other than sometimes I dream about amusement parks that are either in a miserable state or closed (and gone). A part of this could be explained by melancholy feelings over the fact that Six Flags Astroworld doesn't exist anymore.

In this dream, there was a log ride that was closed, even closed off with warning signs on the water in and surrounding the ride being poisonous, notably by something with a Japanese-sounding name. The signs even included pamphlets with graphic images on the effects of water that has the same poison mentioned, like one woman whose one hand dissolved and had to be amputated.

This would make for a good SCP entry.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2013, 10:52:06 am »
I actually remembered a dream for once! This was written just after I got up so forgive the rambly nature (and lack of paragraph breaks):

I had a dream where I was driving in a big city (LA?) that I've never actually been to before but I was sitting in the passenger seat controlling the car with a handheld games console (DS?). I was doing pretty well until suddenly I wasn't, and I somehow ended up going down the wrong way of a one way street even though I had been driving really well before. I got pulled over by the police (after passing two cars the wrong way and swerving awkwardly!) and they started to ask me questions. There were four of them. I was panicked because it was the first time I've been to that city and I was a new driver and all by myself and I repeatedly started to cry, but one of the officers (a woman, I remember) kept telling me it was alright while her colleagues charged me with a ton of ridiculous things – like attempting to pick up a prostitute because I had stopped and reversed at a certain corner, even though I hadn't gotten out of the car at any point. That's the only charge (apart from reckless driving) that I can actually recall, but they were mostly even more ridiculous than that. They made like they were going to let me go and then handcuffed me, but the chain on the cuffs was really long and they were attached by a simple clip that would have been laughably easy to get out of, for some reason I didn't try though. After that point, I was brought to a big, famous movie studio, though I recall not recognizing the logo. Inside and through a bunch of hallways there was a giant fancy restaurant. I remember wondering what I was doing here. I was sat down at a table with one of the officers, a few famous actors (who?) and a mildly overweight guy I assumed was a studio exec. It turned out they wanted me for a movie they were making but didn't want to pay anything so they were trying to blackmail me into doing it for free. That's when I woke up. What.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
I had this weird dream last night where my mum gave me a puppy for Christmas, and I was really angry because she knows I hate dogs and now I was stuck with one.

It wasn't house trained though and within a few hours of having it, it shat all over my bedroom, which was the final and only straw for me, so I decided to put an ad on Gumtree to get rid of it.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
I dreamt that I was led to an underground facility with a bunch of MRI machines so that some scientists could have pictures of my brain. Normal enough (I've had an MRI before), except they wanted an image of my brain as I climaxed. Which was weird, and it led to me to waking up squirming and out of breath at 3 am.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!