Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 627508 times)

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #2596 on: February 17, 2014, 04:39:36 pm »
Pony Perfect (Pitch Perfect & MLP) in 3... 2...
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #2597 on: February 17, 2014, 11:58:52 pm »
You know, as long as they've embraced the whole "PP is a dick" thing why don't they go the whole way?  Pinkie Pie tells AJ she has a letter from her parents, Pinkie Pie makes sends a fake letter from Princess Celestia to Twi telling her that she's a terrible student, Pinkie Pie making Sweetie Belle think Rarities dead, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2598 on: February 18, 2014, 08:20:47 am »
You know, as long as they've embraced the whole "PP is a dick" thing why don't they go the whole way?  Pinkie Pie tells AJ she has a letter from her parents, Pinkie Pie makes sends a fake letter from Princess Celestia to Twi telling her that she's a terrible student, Pinkie Pie making Sweetie Belle think Rarities dead, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Pinkie Pie is actually a serial killer who kills people who don't want to be friends with her.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2599 on: February 18, 2014, 10:09:27 am »

Pinkie Pie is actually a serial killer who kills people who don't want to be friends with her.
Pinkie pie stuffs an animal and leaves it where fluttershy will find it.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2600 on: February 18, 2014, 11:02:23 am »

Pinkie gives Rainbow Dash an energy drink to help her out with her Wonderbolts tryout, but it's laced with vodka, leading to an accident with several deaths.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2601 on: February 18, 2014, 11:19:02 am »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2602 on: February 18, 2014, 11:46:47 am »

Pinkie gives Rainbow Dash an energy drink to help her out with her Wonderbolts tryout, but it's laced with vodka, leading to an accident with several deaths.
I don't think you're getting this.

Pinkie laces all the flyers drinks with chili peppers and hallucinogens.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2603 on: February 18, 2014, 01:56:58 pm »
ponka pey best pone

#1 crazy horse

Perhaps I'm not. either way, all these would make better episodes than "Mysterious Mare Do Well"  ;D

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2604 on: February 18, 2014, 02:52:20 pm »
ponka pey best pone

#1 crazy horse

Perhaps I'm not. either way, all these would make better episodes than "Mysterious Mare Do Well"  ;D
ya'know, between laughing as a child floated off to sea, brainwashing ponies into loving eachother, harrasing old men, using a kid as a maid, spreading  cognitohazard, and driving each other to tears the ponies aren't coming off as saints.

Oh, Pinkie poking holes in Styrofoam noodle cups at the grocery store! 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 02:57:30 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
« Reply #2605 on: February 22, 2014, 05:21:29 am »
Oh, boy a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode coming up....

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2606 on: February 22, 2014, 09:15:28 am »
The running joke I've heard so far (from the Facebook teaser clip) is "So... Ponyville finally figured out she's a princess, huh?"
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2607 on: February 22, 2014, 11:11:12 am »
There's so much to discuss about this new episode.  Loved it.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #2608 on: February 22, 2014, 05:13:48 pm »
Someone needs to make a Gif of Scoot posing for the cameras.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2609 on: February 22, 2014, 11:38:02 pm »
Someone needs to make a Gif of Scoot posing for the cameras.

It's been done.  Here you go (spoilered for size): 
(click to show/hide)

Addendum from one of my best buddies via his blog post (also spoilered for size, and it might kill you laughing): 
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:39:42 pm by Cerim Treascair »
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."