Author Topic: What a bitch  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: What a bitch
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 07:13:48 pm »
Seeing this I get the impression that this is one of those stupid, super-spoiled, "Mean Girls" type bimbos who think the universe worships them, plus she's got some serious delusion issues. Why else would some dingleberry film themselves having a meltdown, verbal-abusing people, then downloading it on YouTube THEN having the GALL to think people would ACTUALLY side with her!!?

To do that requires some seriously epic narcissism, sociopathy & delusion. What a bone-head.

I hope her hubby to be dumps her hinder, especially after she said that she'd give wizz & loogie-laden eats to him!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 11:00:17 pm »
I hope her hubby to be dumps her hinder, especially after she said that she'd give wizz & loogie-laden eats to him!

Haha, yeah, that part confused me.  So you love your boyfriend, so you're giving him food you think has been shat in?  Da fuk?
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 11:16:47 pm »
Seeing this I get the impression that this is one of those stupid, super-spoiled, "Mean Girls" type bimbos who think the universe worships them, plus she's got some serious delusion issues. Why else would some dingleberry film themselves having a meltdown, verbal-abusing people, then downloading it on YouTube THEN having the GALL to think people would ACTUALLY side with her!!?

To do that requires some seriously epic narcissism, sociopathy & delusion. What a bone-head.

I agree, she has some self-entitlement thing going on and probably some narcissism, but, I think this is one of those people that were raised in a well-to-do household and was treated and told that she was a "princess." So she probably was given most things to her when she wanted them and if she threw a temper tantrum her parents probably gave into her in order to appease her. I'm just speculating but this is something that I see in a lot of the younger generations today. I know if this was me, my mom would be giving me an unbraiding (and if she was tech-savvy, upload it to Youtube or Facebook.) like never before. (I was slapped hard once for saying the word "nigger" to a black girl that used to bully me. Didn't know what the word meant but knew that it was hurtful)
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 12:43:27 pm »
Another thing, she claims to have always had a good experience there, but because one little mistake happens, she blows up, alienates the employees, and is guaranteeing that she will never have another good experience there. 

What An Idiot

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 01:17:46 pm »
Her video is trending up really fast, all neg feedback. Any minute now, and it will be Cage Match Time with her and Amy. Yay! ;D

So, Taylor, what's it feel like to peak at 25 as one of the most hated woman in America? Enjoy your 15 minutes, thanks for playing.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 01:39:17 pm »
I point out that she really is a PR expert (makes marketing videos for local shops) so yeah. 

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

wrightway

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 07:09:02 pm »
Hopefully they'll get something nice for having to put up with that awful woman.