Author Topic: FOX News is Dreaming of a White Christmas  (Read 6294 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: FOX News is Dreaming of a White Christmas
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 01:22:20 am »
Well I dunno about Mozart the other greatest composer was not white http://open.salon.com/blog/ronp01/2009/09/27/the_african_heritage_of_ludwig_van_beethoven

Wow! That's amazing! I had no idea!

Well, I'd say it's high time that scholars start examining many great historical figures to see if they've been "whitewashed". To see how this whitewashing was part and parcel of slavery & the destruction of African societies is heartbreaking.

Perhaps...and it may take centuries...we can reverse it all, stifle racism and the nations of Africa will be reborn as a successful, developed world player. There are some African countries that are okay but a lot of them are a mess to say the least. The continent has so much potential & exquisite natural beauty & wildlife. The place should be a paradise but instead, much of it is hell. What a way to treat our species' homeland.

If I can reprogram my brain to accept black & brown-skinned Egyptians, then I can reprogram my brain to accept a black or part-black Beethoven.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 04:40:44 am »
Well I dunno about Mozart the other greatest composer was not white http://open.salon.com/blog/ronp01/2009/09/27/the_african_heritage_of_ludwig_van_beethoven

The Mozart piece was a hoax. It was originally a blackface ad used to advertise Jazz on a Dutch classical music station, and taken out of context severely. Incidentally there was a "Black Mozart" who composed decades before Mozart did. I don't know, it irks me that tumblr had to make up a lie when they could have just presented actual people of color who were classical composers.

Edit: midnight grammar ...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:45:49 am by gyeonghwa »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline WarGoatHK417

• Neonate
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2014, 04:51:43 am »
Well guess who stepped in to defend Megyn Kelly and turn this situation into a case of full-blown racism...

I always feel dirty click on hate sites. I provided a text so others don't have to click the link & give these goons traffic.

HERE'S THE TEXT:

Just when I thought nothing could lower my opinion of Jon Liebowitz I mean Stewart, he joins in the attack on Megan Kelly for daring to state that the character of Santa Claus is white:

[That awesome Jon Stewart video appears here]

If anyone can challenge Bill Maher for the title of Most Intensely Unappealing Apparatchik in the Liberal Media Establishment, it could only be Jon Stewart.

Megan Kelly certainly is a target for Liebowitz et al. Her new prime time show is off to a flying start. To attack her for saying Santa Claus is white reveals a desperation only panic fear could cause. Liberal oligarchs aren’t even willing to wait for her to slip up. When she does, the non-Fox media will not rest until she is as hated by the herd as Sarah Palin.

In the meantime, enjoy Santa while you can. After he has been twisted into an unrecognizable Third World character on behalf of Left’s campaign of cultural genocide, they will start going after historical characters. What kind of racist will cling to the belief that Mozart was white even in the face of ridicule from Jon Stewart?

On a tip from DJ.

Bleh!
I clicked on it, but thanks anyway.
Side note: anyone else notice an increase in subtle anti-Semitic take-thats by Dave Blount?  I ask because he's allied himself with a Zionist WN blog (The Mad Jewess), so the tension is going to have to come out at some point.  Seems to me like if you got Dave Mel Gibson drunk, he would probably lose the few (Internet!) friends he has.
Quote from: Lilith
Why does a dragon have hair? Fuck you, that's why.