Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827481 times)

QueenofHearts

Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1545 on: February 03, 2013, 11:51:37 pm »
RAVENS WON! RAVENS WON! RAVENS WON!!!!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1546 on: February 04, 2013, 12:10:59 am »
I've been trying to find more Anita Blake comics to no avail. But I did find one of the books for free.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1547 on: February 04, 2013, 09:50:24 am »
Found a bottle of Victory Brewing Company's Oak Horizontal, an oaked barleywine ale. It was a limited release and is getting hard to find.

Victory makes great stuff.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #1548 on: February 04, 2013, 03:35:46 pm »
Found a bottle of Victory Brewing Company's Oak Horizontal, an oaked barleywine ale. It was a limited release and is getting hard to find.

That they do. I really need to make a trip up to their brewery sometime, within 45 minutes of where I live.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1549 on: February 04, 2013, 04:53:50 pm »
I was told that I have a great figure.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1550 on: February 04, 2013, 06:22:18 pm »

That they do. I really need to make a trip up to their brewery sometime, within 45 minutes of where I live.

Only discovered them fairly recently.  Was at a packie (what we call a liquor store up here) and didn't see any of my usual choices.  I noticed their HopDevil Ale, and decided to give it a go.  Absolutely delicious.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #1551 on: February 04, 2013, 06:35:44 pm »
HopDevil is excellent, if you can find it on draught it's even better than out of a bottle.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1552 on: February 04, 2013, 06:49:25 pm »
Got mah band's tickets for our show with Jeff Loomis and Soilwork today. Should be an easy sale for once cuz these bands are, y'know, good.

Also, finally learned to play Muse's 'Hysteria' the whole way through. I've only been at it for a year. I should probably revoke my Death Metal Card.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:30:04 pm by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #1553 on: February 04, 2013, 09:04:25 pm »
I found a way to back up and restore PGP WDE or Truecrypt WDE encrypted, hardware independent operating systems installed on an internal HD. This is without using a separate boot partition or a separate boot CD.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1554 on: February 04, 2013, 09:26:10 pm »
Got mah band's tickets for our show with Jeff Loomis and Soilwork today. Should be an easy sale for once cuz these bands are, y'know, good.

Also, finally learned to play Muse's 'Hysteria' the whole way through. I've only been at it for a year. I should probably revoke my Death Metal Card.

Nah, you're just going into the realm of understandable music.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1555 on: February 05, 2013, 01:25:39 am »

Nah, you're just going into the realm of understandable music.
I actually don't like death metal. It's tons of fun to play, but I can't listen to it.

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #1556 on: February 05, 2013, 07:59:38 pm »
The episode of Star Wars The Clone Wars finally aired that I've been waiting for since the end of August. The last ten minutes were the most awesome shit ever.
(click to show/hide)

Also, OMG, OMG, OMG, I have this online buddy from Croatia, she's really into Star Wars, and her favorite character is Palpatine, and that's how we connected...I just found out she's a Pony fan too.

Waitaminute.  Isn't Clone Wars set between episodes 2 and 3?  And wasn't Maul cut in half during Episode I?  Is this like Anakin's little "flesh wound?"
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1557 on: February 05, 2013, 08:25:28 pm »
The episode of Star Wars The Clone Wars finally aired that I've been waiting for since the end of August. The last ten minutes were the most awesome shit ever.
(click to show/hide)

Also, OMG, OMG, OMG, I have this online buddy from Croatia, she's really into Star Wars, and her favorite character is Palpatine, and that's how we connected...I just found out she's a Pony fan too.

Waitaminute.  Isn't Clone Wars set between episodes 2 and 3?  And wasn't Maul cut in half during Episode I?  Is this like Anakin's little "flesh wound?"
He survived. Duh.

His story arc is about as dumb as you're probably assuming.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1558 on: February 05, 2013, 08:32:02 pm »
(click to show/hide)

He survived. Duh.

His story arc is about as dumb as you're probably assuming.

It's Star Wars. at this point, they'll make up any old shit if it'll make a quick buck, no matter how convoluted and asinine.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1559 on: February 05, 2013, 09:04:53 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Worse than that, cut in half and fell into a plasma reactor. But yes, he did indeed survive thanks to his "pure hatred" keeping him alive. Apparently the reactor shaft he fell into was actually leading into a waste water tank, where he got shipped to another planet and used the Force to somehow fuse himself to a spider-like robotic body.

Yeah, they REALLY wanted to keep the only good character from Episode I alive.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.