Community > The Lounge

Furry Thread (clean)

(1/4) > >>

Smilodon:
For those of you unfamiliar with what I'm talking about read this and this. Does anyone here identify as a furry or enjoy various parts of the furry fandom? This is the place to talk about it. Keep in mind that this is a clean thread, don't do stuff like posting erotica or anything like that, mkay?

Osama bin Bambi:
I like "furry" things like the one on that first link, but I honestly can't stand the anime-esque erotica crap that people churn out of their favorite fox or cat or something.

I like that first picture though.

Shane for Wax:
I identify as furry myself and also have a scalesona.

The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist:
Out of curiosity (and I hope no one will take this question the wrong way; no judgment or negative implications intended): What is it about furry culture that appeals to you guys? I find furdom rather interesting, from a sociological perspective.

Osama bin Bambi:

--- Quote from: Mlle Antéchrist on January 09, 2012, 10:01:46 pm ---Out of curiosity (and I hope no one will take this question the wrong way; no judgment or negative implications intended): What is it about furry culture that appeals to you guys? I find furdom rather interesting, from a sociological perspective.

--- End quote ---

I probably wouldn't identify as "furry", but for me the attraction is to anthropomorphize animals even more than we usually do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version