Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2075141 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3630 on: April 04, 2013, 09:17:18 am »
Didn't LucasArts have something to do with KoTOR and KoTORII?  I thought those were hella good games.  Or were they only Bioware with license from LucasArts/Film?

BioWare made the first game and The Old Republic MMO, while Obsidian Entertainment (who made Fallout: New Vegas) made the second game. BioWare actually suggested that Obsidian make the sequel in their stead, as they were working on other projects at the time, but LucasArts rushed the development and forced them to cut huge amounts of the game and they refused to let the developers add the cut content in a patch. That's why there's been major fan projects to try and restore it all and bring KOTOR II back up to snuff.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3631 on: April 05, 2013, 04:51:05 pm »
My new pocketbook way bigger than I expected it to be, I might send it back. I'm not a fan of big pocketbooks. But there is a good amount of room in it, I don't right now. I have to think about it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:37:30 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3632 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:38 pm »
Today a shithead in my class tried to make the case that fetuses that test positive for diseases that reduce their lifespan and/or quality of life should be brought to term anyway. His argument was, "Well, if you had a disease and your parents aborted you then you wouldn't even be able to experience life right now!" Well, if my parents aborted me then I wouldn't have any feelings about being aborted because I wouldn't fucking exist in the first place.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3633 on: April 05, 2013, 05:32:42 pm »
Shhhh...it's shitheads like this that'll rule the world one day.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3634 on: April 05, 2013, 05:38:39 pm »
Today a shithead in my class tried to make the case that fetuses that test positive for diseases that reduce their lifespan and/or quality of life should be brought to term anyway. His argument was, "Well, if you had a disease and your parents aborted you then you wouldn't even be able to experience life right now!" Well, if my parents aborted me then I wouldn't have any feelings about being aborted because I wouldn't fucking exist in the first place.

You know what's funny is sometimes I wish my mother had because of all the problems I have now.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3635 on: April 06, 2013, 01:32:18 am »

If you had a disease and your parents didn't abort you, then you probably wouldn't be enjoying life right now. I'm sure it has to be a pretty damn serious disease like Tay–Sachs for your doctor to recommend an abortion, and if you refuse at that point, you're selfish and cruel. You're forcing a child to experience a horrible, painful life.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3636 on: April 06, 2013, 02:02:44 am »
BUT SLEEPY!  ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN ARE SPECIAL!

Ironbite-ALSO WE CAN BAPTIZE THE LITTLE ONE SO HE'LL BECOME AN ANGEL IN HEAVEN!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #3637 on: April 06, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »

I remember hearing somwhere that in medieval times people would try to baptize fetuses by squirting water up the mother's vagina.

Offline QuesadillaFan

• Neonate
« Reply #3638 on: April 06, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »

I remember hearing somwhere that in medieval times people would try to baptize fetuses by squirting water up the mother's vagina.

Well at least the mother's vagina got clean due to their ignorance.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3639 on: April 07, 2013, 12:09:55 am »
It's really bad to flush the vagina with water like that. It can screw up the pH and balance of bacteria.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3640 on: April 07, 2013, 12:13:51 am »
That sounds uncomfortable...
Even if it's unhealthy it's probably refreshing for someone who lives in those times, due to their lack of hygiene and stuff.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3641 on: April 07, 2013, 12:14:31 am »
Even if it's unhealthy it's probably refreshing for someone who lives in those times, due to their lack of hygiene and stuff.

Nothing quite as uncomfortable as the acid levels of your vagina being changed.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3642 on: April 07, 2013, 12:34:40 am »

Nothing quite as uncomfortable as the acid levels of your vagina being changed.

If fetuses were aware during that, then it would probably suck for them too.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3643 on: April 07, 2013, 12:41:32 am »
You know what annoys me?  Hypersensitivity to discrimination.  Seriously, some people are just looking for discrimination where there is none, and it's annoying as all fuck.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3644 on: April 07, 2013, 07:31:21 am »
The cost of airsoft!

I've got an event I'm signed on for on May 25th. It already cost $40 to do because I was dumb and didn't pay only $25 to be an all-day zombie player. Problem is, my only gun is busted.

So to get a decent gun, I need to spend a minimum of $50. Then a pack of 6 shells for the shotgun I'm eyeing is $14 on top of that, so I'm exceeding $100 just to get a gun and 18 shells (it's a tri-shot, so with the shell it comes with that's a total of 190 pump-action shots before I run out of ammo). There's a revolver for $10, but it's a crappy springer with barely any range and Evike is out of stock on shells, so that's only 6 shots before I need to reload every shell by hand. The gas revolver has shells available, but the gun itself costs $50 and the shells cost minimum $7 for a pack of 8. There's a cheaper shotgun for $36, but a pack of two spare magazines (each only holding 14 rounds) is $10. So it'll cost $76 plus shipping and handling just for the gun and 6 mags.

Then I need to spend $9 to $15 on a gun bag (because walking around Ocala with an exposed firearm is a no-no and I don't feel like shoving anything down my pants, especially if it's metal), either $5 on a shell belt or $25 each for two dump bags (and $25 more for the MOLLE rig to fit it to). Another $14 for gloves so I don't bruise my knuckle on a flying BB. And they (hopefully accidentally) put me on the Militia team, which means spending $15 on woodland camo if they don't fix it and put me back on Civilian.

The only good news is that once I buy this shit, I won't have to buy it again.