Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074272 times)

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #9480 on: December 22, 2015, 01:37:26 am »
And they knew you had an interview, that they themselves had demanded, and that you had to go to (like, say, in your car). So why not just say "Hey, Ghoti, don't let her use your car"?  The fuck?
They were worried that she would take my keys off the key rack and take off without anyone's knowledge, ignoring that 1) I only put my keys on my keyrack if I expect to go somewhere within the next 24 hours, and 2) if she took my car without asking I'd be the one getting in trouble after beating her ass. Seriously, I have a rule about that and she knows it: no one drives my car unless I'm in the passenger seat.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9481 on: December 22, 2015, 05:39:50 am »
I posted about it there.

Also, to Guizonde, hybristophilia has a very, very large base in Tumblr. Mostly previously they stayed with killers, but now I guess that's too old hat to them and they moved on to Nazis.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #9482 on: December 22, 2015, 06:01:20 am »
I posted about it there.

Also, to Guizonde, hybristophilia has a very, very large base in Tumblr. Mostly previously they stayed with killers, but now I guess that's too old hat to them and they moved on to Nazis.

yeah, no kidding. google "hybristophilia" and the tumblr community is the second result... i clicked. talk about shmuck bait.

now, to separate real hybristophiles from people who thought that killing jews for the hell of it makes a man good...
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Even Then

« Reply #9483 on: December 22, 2015, 06:23:16 am »
Hybristophiles are more pathetic than Nazis. They're Nazi groupies.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9484 on: December 22, 2015, 08:42:38 am »
The windshield of my car got hit by a rock while during my work, but the company insurance won't pay for it and I seriously doubt neither will mine. Unfortunately I have no time to get it looked at today so I just hope the crack won't spread during the night and find out some company that fixes car windows tomorrow.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #9485 on: December 22, 2015, 12:02:53 pm »
Hybristophiles are more pathetic than Nazis. They're Nazi groupies.
That Heinrich fella is soo dreamy!

You think that's bad?  I've seen Mengele fangirls.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #9486 on: December 22, 2015, 12:25:10 pm »
Askold, you might not want to wait too long. Especially in winter. Any little bit of moisture gets in and refreezes and expands, you'll go from a crack to shattered overnight. At least that's what the windshield guy told me last winter.

@ Ghoti, have you thought about making a spare car key? One to keep in your wallet. Not only is it useful for situations like yours, but it dabbed me lots of money over the years for those rate occasions when I'd lock my keys in my car. IDK, I hate like hell seeing bad things happen to good people for stupid reasons. That was a bad thing for a stupid reason and you're one of the good people.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:29:06 pm by rookie »
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #9487 on: December 22, 2015, 12:36:06 pm »
Remember, it doesn't matter what happened to you, if you're a black person who had something bad happen to you Reddit will find some reason why it was your fault.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #9488 on: December 22, 2015, 12:43:58 pm »
Remember, it doesn't matter what happened to you, if you're a black person who had something bad happen to you Reddit will find some reason why it was your fault.

And tumblr will find a way to absolve you of guilt. It balances nicely.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9489 on: December 22, 2015, 09:58:07 pm »
The tear duct on my left eye is infected.  It might not be as bad as pink eye, but I really wish there were OTC medicated eye drops I could get to kill this shit fast, its getting old.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #9490 on: December 23, 2015, 08:43:48 am »
ok, turns out that my empty-headed brother in law forgot to pay the internet bill. for the past two months... great, back on public wifi...
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Even Then

« Reply #9491 on: December 23, 2015, 10:07:43 am »
"What's that? You're complaining about this thing doing a bad thing? That must mean you think that it's the only thing that does the thing you're complaining about! *continues to shove straw into ass*"

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #9492 on: December 23, 2015, 08:23:09 pm »
The tear duct on my left eye is infected.  It might not be as bad as pink eye, but I really wish there were OTC medicated eye drops I could get to kill this shit fast, its getting old.

If it's a stye, pop it with a sewing needle.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9493 on: December 23, 2015, 08:48:49 pm »
Noooot running the risk of getting shit in my eye, or stabbing myself in the eye.  Thankfully, its reducing on its own, so I'll be alright.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #9494 on: December 23, 2015, 09:16:43 pm »
Noooot running the risk of getting shit in my eye, or stabbing myself in the eye.  Thankfully, its reducing on its own, so I'll be alright.

I speak from experience. I had a bad one last year. Poked it with a needle, drained it, went away in a day.

Then again, I am pretty fucking hardcore.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?