Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273249 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1755 on: October 24, 2019, 10:05:22 am »
A supporter of the People's Party of Canada (which got 1.5% of the vote) has a brilliant plan for how to respond to their alt-right party getting it's ass kicked.

Send the word out.  The fascistic left needs to be stopped.  They're dangerous Collectivists who censured all other alternatives.  Pull your money out of the banks in protest. The majority wants freedom of speech and voted against Trudeau.  Words no longer work. We have our rights taken away.  Pull your money out of the banks.  Spread the word.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #1756 on: October 24, 2019, 12:48:58 pm »
A supporter of the People's Party of Canada (which got 1.5% of the vote) has a brilliant plan for how to respond to their alt-right party getting it's ass kicked.

Send the word out.  The fascistic left needs to be stopped.  They're dangerous Collectivists who censured all other alternatives.  Pull your money out of the banks in protest. The majority wants freedom of speech and voted against Trudeau.  Words no longer work. We have our rights taken away.  Pull your money out of the banks.  Spread the word.

Never heard of em. Mind telling people not in the know what makes them alt-right?

Also, pretty ironic that an alt-right party picked a leftist-sounding name. Then again, Japan's Liberal Democratic Party is actually conservative, so it's not like unfitting names are anything new.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1757 on: October 24, 2019, 01:11:44 pm »
The party classified Justin Trudeau's comments calling Canada "the first post-national state, with no core identity" as a "cult of diversity". It opposes the Canadian Multiculturalism Act, claiming it "encourages immigrants to keep the values and culture they left behind instead of integrating into Canadian society and adopting Canadian values and culture". The party intends to "repeal the Multiculturalism Act and eliminate all funding to promote multiculturalism."[103]

Quote from wikipedia.

They're pretty much banging on the "MULTICULTURALISM IS EBIL" thing.

Bernier garnered attention for criticizing Prime Minister Trudeau's comments about "diversity is our strength".[81] He later tweeted that naming a park in Winnipeg after Muhammad Ali Jinnah, was an example of "extreme multiculturalism".[82]

Their leader, Bernier, is a racist tinpot.

Bernier and his chief strategist, Martin Masse, aligned the People's Party with the anti-immigrant European New Right. Bernier called for steep cuts to immigration to Canada and criticized multiculturalism.[106] Bernier's focus on issues like cutting immigration marked a change in his public profile, contrasting with his earlier focus (while in the Conservative Party) on free-market, libertarian stances, such as telecom monopolies and deregulation.[106] Bernier also proposed reductions in federal income tax, called for a reduction of the federal role in healthcare and the replacement of the Canada Health Transfer, and proposed the replacement of the Indian Act. He was the only leader of a party represented in the House of Commons to reject the scientific consensus on climate change.

And also an idiot.

He said he would do "nothing" to deal with climate change, and that Canada should withdraw from the Paris Agreement on carbon emissions.[114] The 2019 Canadian Federal Election attracted 315 candidates who represented the People's Party in various ridings across Canada.

"work for Canadians first"

he means white people.

Bernier was defeated, and lost his seat, in the 2019 federal election.

And now he's gone.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1758 on: October 24, 2019, 09:00:02 pm »
Bernier, in theory, represented libertarian conservatism. In particular, he opposed supply management of dairy, and there's a good case to be made that Andrew Scheer beat him for the Conservative Party leadership because Scheer pledged to keep supply management.

(click to show/hide)

In practice, though, he ended up representing racist, nationalistic, science-denying xenophobia. I really wish he hadn't. I don't agree with libertarian conservatism, but it's an ideology very much not represented in Canadian politics, and I think it should be, to the extent that it reflects the views of the public.

But given what he ended up representing, I'm very glad he lost--in (one of) the whitest riding(s) in Canada, at that.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1759 on: October 25, 2019, 12:37:06 am »
^Funny story, in his riding the Rhinoceros party* found a guy also named Maxime Bernier to run against him just to steal votes from him.

*A joke party the runs on stuff like repealing the law of gravity that used to be popular in Canada but had faded away since we have other parties now for silly joke candidates like Doug Ford.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #1760 on: October 25, 2019, 01:33:57 pm »

You could get people killed! Hilarious!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1761 on: October 26, 2019, 12:57:22 pm »
Roosh V and Vox Day: "We are geniuses way smarter then any woman.  Women are incapable of thinking rationally."

Also Roosh V:

I first had doubts about the moon landing around 2015, but didn’t come to a definitive conclusion.  As the years went on, I was sympathetic to moon deniers because it was clear that those in power are lying about everything. If you catch someone in one lie, such as your wife, it’s natural to evaluate other things they’ve stated to you as fact. I started to believe that it was more likely we didn’t land on the moon than not.

I’m ready now to come out as a moon landing denier.

When asked not to underestimate human ingenuity he answered:

This is called ‘secular humanism’, and is what has allowed us to inherit the world we have today. In other words, “human ingenuity” leads to gay pride, feminism, transgender children, deplatforming, fake news, etc. etc.

And not to be outdone Vox Day has gone flat earth:

Notice that ALL of the hemisphere photography we think we’ve seen has turned out to be nonexistent. It’s becoming clear that from the evolution fairy tale to the Blue Marble fraud to the dinosaur fraud and the satellite myth, the world is very, very different than we have been told it is. What is the point? To deceive you into serving Satan rather than God.

The satellite balloon technology also explains how the US can keep putting up satellites despite not having any rockets capable of sending up astronauts. I particularly enjoyed the video of the NASA satellite released by the Space Shuttle that was dangling from a wire.

If only women had such rational brains they could understand the moon landings were fake and that dinosaurs aren't real (or whatever the phrase dinosaur fraud means.)

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2019/10/25/roosh-v-the-moon-landing-was-fake-and-science-is-a-big-gay-plot-to-create-transgender-children-or-something/

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1762 on: October 26, 2019, 07:33:43 pm »
I'm not sure but I think Roosh and Vox might be morons.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1763 on: October 27, 2019, 01:09:28 am »
Being "smart and rational" has been co-opted by reality-denying conspiracy theorists for some time now.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #1764 on: October 31, 2019, 08:04:04 pm »
I don't care for Asian heritage of culture, I only take interest in Asian fighting culture because it's similar to my own Irish culture, when I was young I learned a lot about boxing from watching Yuh Myung-woo. I also don't care for race mixing, have babies with whoever but just to be aware and informed on the Kalgeri Zionist agenda considering your children will be aware of it. Yeah the samurai were strong, they fought til the very end of their time and never dishonored the samurai code, they charged with swords and arrows on horses into battle against guns and cannons how can you not respect that ?

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1765 on: October 31, 2019, 08:12:07 pm »
found on reddit's gendercynical sub: "The Duality of TERFs"
https://imgur.com/He2BUBB

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1766 on: November 02, 2019, 05:31:04 pm »
Where did you find that lunatic, Vanto?

Also it really does seem that Kalgeri is becoming yet another boogeyman for the right wing. Which is surprising considering his actual positions are mostly things they'd agree with.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1767 on: November 02, 2019, 06:18:57 pm »
found on reddit's gendercynical sub: "The Duality of TERFs"
https://imgur.com/He2BUBB

TERFs keep trying that one and it's just so absurd. We do, in fact, date each other. A lot. Almost exclusively, sometimes.
Σא

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1768 on: November 03, 2019, 01:11:31 am »
found on r/therightcantmeme, I'm not even sure where to start with exactly how stupid this meme is from the typos to the complete inability to understand what its trying to make fun of.
https://external-preview.redd.it/ioYmo0cbXz5VwDpY1aARo21B1S6K6O4eKbefiOcP9us.jpg?auto=webp&s=ea84b64657de7550eeffed149c54038c51baf8cb

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #1769 on: November 03, 2019, 01:48:00 pm »
Where did you find that lunatic, Vanto?

On r/hapas.